FIFTEENTH

"I can take her home

"I can take her home."

Everyone whipped their heads around to Seojun, who looked equally as shocked at the words that had left his mouth. Almost instantly, Eunmi rejected the idea. "No. Absolutely not." she quickly spoke, making an 'X' with her arms.

"You wanna go home with them?" Seojun raised a brow and Eunmi turned her head to see Suho practically on his knees for Jugyeong. Murmurs of 'Are you okay?' and other worrisome things that came to Suho's mind. It was understandable, but only to a certain extent. They looked almost like a couple and Eunmi didn't want to be a third wheel.

Truthfully, Eunmi didn't want to go home with any of them.

Seojun tapped his foot impatiently. "Besides, it's not like you have any money to get home." Crap. He was right. She didn't know how, but he was right. She had left her wallet with Hera and Daniel. She didn't really have any other choice than go home with Seojun.

Stubbornly, Eunmi complied and after the two bid their goodbyes to Suho and Jugyeong, they made their way to the bus stop. With every step she took, she couldn't but help but feel a pair of eyes on her. Eunmi flicked her head up only to see Seojun quickly turn away, face falling flushed.

Odd. She thought, but she decided to leave it be. Once they finally had arrived at the bus stop, Eunmi clamored onto the bench that sat under the bus stop. Seojun sat rather close to her, yet she didn't seem notice or care.

Rubbing her temples, she could feel a headache approaching. Eunmi glanced at her reflection of the glass pane that the bus stop held. She reached to the purple swelling bruise that took upon her cheek. Whilst looking at herself, her eyes landed on the wound near her hairline.

She hated it. She hated the bruises and wound. She hated how it made her look.

Her top teeth sunk into her bottom lip as she exhaled and turned away from her reflection. Eunmi placed her head onto the back of the bench, letting her hair fly all over the place.

There was a comfortable silence that fell over them. Eunmi counted how many cars passed by them, awaiting the bus' arrival. meanwhile, Seojun's brain ran a thousand thoughts.

Why did he offer to take her home? Why did he care? How long is this bus going to take?

He took a glimpse at Eunmi, her usually neat caramel hair was now tousled and twirled. Her eyes were screwed shut, wisps of hair sticking to her watermelon lip gloss. The purple bruise that a-dawned her cheek looked as if it was delicately painted on. She looked so peaceful but at war with herself at the same time, Seojun couldn't explain it.

While getting distracted, Seojun didn't realize that the bus had drove right pass them and was at least a couple feet ahead of them. His face twisted shock, "Eunmi- Eunmi- We gotta hurry!" he rose onto his feet and started jogging towards the bus.

Seojun turned his head around, just to make sure she was keeping up, only to see her still on the bench. He groaned, wondering why she was so far behind. When he was back at the bench, he knew why.

Eunmi's eyelids were more relaxed, her mouth was slightly agape and soft snores emitted from the girl. She had fallen asleep. With all his attempts, Seojun couldn't get the girl to awaken.

He watched as she shivered through her thin clothes as a cold wind brisked by. The sky was dark and bright stars speckled the canvas that laid above them. The moon glowed in the late hours of the dim night and cold air loomed around them.

Seojun rolled his eyes, shrugging off his own jacket and placing it around her shoulders. "Eunmi get up." he said, doing his best to not sound so foreign. Eunmi mumbled something about studying in response, yet she was still half-asleep.

Seojun sucked air through his teeth as he hoisted Eunmi onto his back, her arms locking over his neck (not in a weird way) and he started racing towards the oh-so far bus.

a/n: u can see
my suho antiness
shine thru a bit,
sorry 😩🙏🙏