Alec

Alec walked into the infirmary and saw the red headed clary just laying there. Her back arched forward in pain, and her fists bracing the cloth that covered the table. He quietly spoke, "why did she want me In Here?" He look around for answers but no one answered. Only short warlock came over and pushed him toward clary and told him to take her hand.

Alec did as he was told. as his hand wrapped around her, his vision blackened and stood completely still. Underneath his eye lids he saw Clary, with he face stained with blood. "CLARY! Clary, are you okay?!?!" He asked while running to her side. She replied him with little breath she had, for she was fading, and fast. "Alec, please kill me. There's a mother demon out there, it looks like me. As long as it's alive, I grow weaker and weaker until death. I will come back, there is a way. Just please Alec-" she pointed to a sword next to them.

He reached for the sword and rose it up. "Just do it. I love you Alec, and izzy, and even have at times, so if you love me, then kill me." She started to cry, but it was different this time. She cried blood. Every inch of him felt the pain that she was, and he knew he had to stop is. He drew the sword down and penetrated her chest with the sword. "I love you too clary."

At that he was rushed back into reality. Clary on the bed was bleeding from where the sword had hit her. He fell to his knees, with her hand, her cold lifeless hand, still in his. He cried and screamed for Jace. So soon came running in.

"She, she's gone." Alec finally got out. "Jace seemed really taken back by this. When he saw her laying lifelessness there his whole world clashed. He fell to his knees, and the guy that never cried, cried. He was joined by Alec who started to talk to him, with his arm over Jaces shoulders.

"She pulled me into her world and spoke to me. She was in so much pain jace. I-i had to kill her." Jace sat up and punched Alec strait in the face. "YOU DID WHAT?!?!"

"She was in so much pain, she told me she loves me, izzy and even you, and that if I didn't kill her now, there would be no way for her back, ever. She has this demon clone thing that is out there, and the only way she can even think about coming back is if we go and kill it."

At that jace got up and walked out of the room. "I'm going to go and find Magnus. Maybe he knows what this is," he said with his head down, to afraid of showing his tear stained face. Alec got up to follow his, but a voice was heard in his head, "Alec, can you hear me?" It said. "Clary?"

I know it's short, but I don't know what to write about! Please give me ideas!!!! Thank you