Simon, you idiot

simon~

"I never though I would go crazy from this." Simon began to cry once again, but all of the anger had left his body, all that was left was sadness.

jace felt the need to leave the room, because he has felt the same way he does at this moment, but he heard it to, and he planned on telling Simon. But this could wait he thought.

jace left and in the first time in a while, he slept.

Alec~

"Oh my gosh Clary! You can hear me?!"

"please don't yell Alec."

"Sorry. where are you? Are you okay? how can we get you back?" Alec began hurling questions at Clary.

"We don't have time for that now. You need to find Sebastian and kill the other me."

"Wait, Clary. What o you mean by the other you?"

"I have already told you, Alec. The demon Sebastian summoned took my form and all my memories."

"Oh yeah... That."

Alec was pacing in his room, and looked like he was talking to him self. If any one saw him, it would have looked like he had a mental break down, considering he was talking to a dead girl that he killed.

"Can you see me?"

"What do you mean Alec?"

"Like can you see what I am doing right now?"

"Kind of. It's like I am there, but at the same time I'm so far away looking out a window."

"Are you alone?"

After this question, Clary just fell silent. She let this sink in. She was all alone. The only one that she could talk to was Alec. But other than that she was all alone.

"Clary, are you there, are you alright?"

"Yes. I am alone. Kinda like surrounded with nothingness, instead of dark. I don't  sleep, I don't eat. I don't feel anything accept for p-" at this moment clary was cut off by the sound of Alec's door opening and closing, and Jace walked in.

"Hey Alec, is it cool if I crash in your room, I can't sleep in my room. To many memories, ya know?"

All Alec could do was nod, still in shock that Clary and hi could communicate.

"Clary-" but he was cut off.

"What does Clary have to do with anything?" Jace replied to his outburst.

"Don't tell him Alec. It's to soon."

"Why can't I tell him, Clary?"

"Alec, you Idiot. You just said it out loud!"

"Alec, what is going on?"

"Nothing Jace. I have to go." At that Alec made his way out of his room. He wasn't followed because the Blonde was still questioning everything that happened. 

"That was close." Alec said to Clary.

"You can go into my room and sleep. I'm okay with that,. It should be unlocked."

"Okay, thanks. You were saying something earlier, about the only thing you felt"

Before Clary could tell him, they made it to her room, and someone was in there. Music was playing loudly trying to hide crying.

"Oh Hybrid."

"Hybrid as in Levi? How did you know that?"

"Clarity by Zedd it playing. That was our song."