It's nice to see you again

CLARY P.O.V.

Levi and I were making our way down the hallway to the library. I still didn't believe that we were going back to the place I promised my self three years ago that I would ever step foot in there as long as I live, and now I'm going there willingly, and I don't even know why.

I look over at Levi and say, 

"Hey, ummmm.... do you know why we're even going there?"

A hint of guilt passed through his face, but it quickly vanished.

"Maybe they need us to kill some demons down there, I heard that there have been some areas around the world that have had a growing population of demons. I mean thanks to me **smirks** you are the best female shadow hunter, and they just probably just need us to take care of the job."

It's true what her said. I has the best female shadowhunter roaming the world, and the guy that was standing next to me was the best male. You could say were quite the pair. 

"You know, there's this place in New York that I loved to visit when I wanted to be alone. I never showed to to anyone. Not even...him...I want to shoe you it. That is if you want me to."

"I would be honored. When we get there we'll unpack and I'll come get you at your room, and we'll head off. Sound cool"

"Yessir."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time jump to getting to New York~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JACE'S P.O.V.!"

I walked out ot the kitchen like I do ever morning. There was something different this time. There was flowers on the counter, all of the dishes that were usually in the sink were gone. I waan't just the kitchen I realized, the whole institute in fact was cleaned. Every nook and cranny was cleaned, like the person that cleaned this place acted apon it like if they didn't, they might die. 

I was about to ask Izzy what was happening when she looked at me ang began sho-ing me back to my room.

"Go, Go get dressed, Look nice. We are having the California institute over. That means the world's greatest female and male shadowhunters are coming. Hurry along and get ready! WAIT! How does my hair look?"

"It looks fine, Izzy. Why are they coming here?"

"We don't even know. They said that they need a place to stay hidden for some reason. but really, does it look okay. never mind don't answer that, go get dressed already!"

I walked into my room. Every single time that I walked in there, it smelled like Clary. Every single time is sends regret crashing in my heart like a wave. I quickly got dressed. I just threw on a grey thermal and black jeans and my black Vans.

I made my way down stairs when I heard a scream. It sounded like someone was attacked, so I ran the rest of the way there and when I went into the kitchen, I saw the later person on Earth that I expected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLARY P.O.V.

We made it to the library and everyone was already there. I kinda felt bad cause I was the one that had to draw the portal, so everyone had to wait. 

I got out my stele and drew a portal for everyone to get there. I went in last so I could close the portal and not have to wait for everyone to make it through.

Once everyone went in, I hesitated but jumped though after them. I had gotten used to the portal, and all it's craziness.

On the other side stood Mr. & Mrs. Lightwood hand-and-hand. To there left was Alec, and on his right was Izzy. They had changed since the last time that I had saw them. Izzy's hair had grown down pasted her waist, and Alec was wearing red pants. I had to do a double lake because I couldn't believe that he would really wear those pants. I'm glad that Magnus was rubbing off on him. 

As I regained my balance I made my way next to Levi. He took my hand. I looked up at all of then and there open mouths and faces filled with awe. 

Izzy cam running toward me, screaming. I reached out and gave Izzy a huge hug.

"AHHHHHHHHHH, Clary I've missed you so so much!"

"Hi. Izzy. It's really good to see you. I've missed you so much to."

"Then why did't you come back?"

She was always strait to to the point. 

"You know why, Izzy."

I look up from Izzy and saw him standing on the bottom step of the stairs.He had dark circles under his eyes and looked as if he just woke up. That is until he say me. He froze, and I adding to the things that I thought that I would never do.

I went over to Jace and gave him a hug and whispered in his ear,

"hey, long time no see Jace, I've forgiven you, but I've moved on. It's good to see you again."

After we pulled away he looked like he was going to say something, but decided not to. I walked back over to Levi, and stood next to him. I put my hand back into his. Levi was talking to Mr. Lightwood, while Mrs. Lightwood was talking to Kat and Lemmy.

"If you don't mind now, we are going to put out stuff in our room."

"Yes, Alec will you show then to there rooms. I would like to talk to Levi's father for a second."

We all followed Alec down the hall, and was still in fascination with this red pants.

"Hey, Umm ALec.."

"Yeah Clar?"

I missed it so much when he used to call me CLar. It was like our secret thing, because no one else did, or know about it.

"Well, I haven't seen you in three years and when I left you would be wearing normal jeans, and now there red. Change in heart?"

He looked at me and laughed.I really did miss this more them I thought.

"Magnus said that if I didnt't change my style then my whole closet would 'disappear', and I kinda like them."

We both looked at each other and laughed again.

"Would it be okay if I stayed back in my room?"

"Yeah, that;s perfect. We were kinda hoping you would say that."

"Cool, well I think that I can show that to there rooms. I'll see you later."

"Okay Clar, I'll talk to you later."

And just like that he turned around and left, like everything was back to the way things were.

A/N:

soooooooooooooooo what did you think?

Should clary and Jace get back together?

Should Jace move on?

Why did they have to stay there you think???

Til' next time, Bye-Bye!