When it rains, it pours.

Disclaimer:Valentine and Sebastian are not related to Clary. I had made a mistake xC Clary's mom did give her up, but she found them a year after she ran away, and Luke is her biological father. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clary walked out of the old church and into the sidewalk traffic. Oh my god do I like Lemmy?!? No, he has a girl friend and he's related to...him. He probably doesn't even like me anyway. no more boys clary.

On her way to her parents house she stopped at a cafe. It had started to rain, and she was tired. She ordered an extra large coffee with 4 creams and 3 sugars. She hadn't gotten a lot of sleep since she left. Her nights were mostly filled with thoughts of Jace and training. 

She payed for her drink and sat down at I table near the window. She had missed that city, with all its noise and people. 

Clary's mind when to the subject to Sebastian and Valentine. He had been chasing her for a few years now. The reason that she could think of why they would do this was because over the past three years, she had gained abilities from training that a shadowhunter has never had.

She could jump 25 feet up into the air, start fires in the palms of her hands, and even make the weather change with different moods that she was in. 

No one knew about these powers besides Lemmy. He had walked into the training room and had set a practice dummy on fire. She couldn't lie to him, his family gave her a home, and a new life.

It was raining harder out side right now, all thanks to the sadness that bubbled up in side of her. She continued to watch the rain fall from the sky and drop down the cafe window and tried to think of things that would make her happy. To her avail, it only rained harder. She got up, walked outside and went back to the field by the beach. That was the only place she wanted to be right now.

~'~~~~Back at the institue~~~~

Jace walked into the institute dripping wet. He say Lemmy and asked if Cary was still here, but he only shook his head.

"Jace, is it raining?"

"Why else would would I be soaking wet?" Jace replied with a hint of uneasiness. He knew that Lemmy wouldn't ask such a stupid question.

"I mean was it really raining. Like thunder, lightning, maybe even the siren from the police department going off?"

"The lightning and thunder, yes, the siren, no" after he finished replying there was a siren off in the distance. i

"Oh no, Clary." At that reply, he stormed out of the institute grabbing two rain jackets. Jace tried to follow, but Lemmy stopped him and said, "I'm the only one she wants to even talk to right now, stay here."

"But, she loves me," he tried to argue but was interrupted.

"I know she does, but it's not safe for you to be around her right now. I have dealt with this for the past three years. I know her Jace." After his reply, he left without wanting to hear a response. 

Jace followed him outside. "Shes at the beach. Go down West Fifth, and take a right onto Main. Keep goign until you see a beach. She's there I know it."

After Jace was done talking, Lemmy left, and went to find Clary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I'm really really really sorry that this was so short!!!!! I don't want sould happen. like

Should Clary develop new skills?

Lemmy and Clary run away together?

Clary run away again?

What about Clary's parents?

Will she return to the institute?

Or will she simply go missing?