Clary, oh Clary!

Clary POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        I ran out of the club faster then I could have ever imagined. Maybe, just maybe, this was my imagination and that didn't  just happen. I need-I need to go to the institute. I need to see Lizzy, and Alec. They can't say the things that Jace saide. Can they? I don't-I can't think about this. What just happened. My thoughts are racing and to make things worse I'm crying. I can't do this anymore. Jace hates me. I know that the past few weeks have been an up hill battle, but aren't couples suppost to have these kinds of struggles. I never thought that he'd give up on us, on me. 

        I head back to the institute but I can't give myself to go in. When I finally go into the building I dodge all the questions and comments from Izzy and Alec.

        "Oh Claty, your back so soon."

I though to myself

        Well, I sure as hell didn't plan on it.

        "You've been crying. Clary come back. What happened. What did Jace do?"

I stopped dead in my tracks to let Izzy catch up with me. I wanted to say something to her.

        "Hey, Clary, if Jce did something you better tell me what it was cause I'll kill him for you. He made he cry didn't he. Clary, he made you cry?!?!?!"

        "Izzy, just stop. Do you trust Jace? Do you trust him every desition he makes even if they're crazy? Just answer the question. It's a simple yes or no question."

        "Yes. He may be crazy at times, but he is always right in the end."

        I looked at her with tears forming in my eyes. I began walking back to my room, but she kept following me.  Stop followimg me Izzy. I don't want to hurt you. I thought to my self I tried to refrain from hurting her I really tried. I turned toward her and claws came out of my hand grazing Izzy's face.

        "I zzy, I'm so sorry... I didn't... I..."

        I turned down the hall and ran for my room I packed up my bag with a change of clothes and the essentials. I then quickly wrote a brief note to Jace. I juat had to. He broke me. He won't remember anything in the morning, but I'll make sure he knows why I left, so he can be as broken as I am. I don't feel much sadness anymore, I just feel anger. I quickly wrote the note and jumped out the window.

        I went to the only place that I felt safe. I went to Simon's. He moved out resently. He stated that cause he was 17.5 now, that he had to move out to become a man, but I think that it's because be was tired of his mom hinting places that were for sale around the neighbor hood for rent. WHen I reached his house, his lights were off that only could mean one thing. Simon wasn't home. I know Simon, he doesn't sleep until three in the morning, and he keeps the lights on until then. I felt that I had no where else to go. I sat on the bench outside of his place. I debated waiting until he get home, but  I felt another break down comming and I didn't want to risk hurting SImon like I hurt Izzy when she was asking my questions. 

        I sat up and went into Simon's backyard, and I was about to draw a portal with my stele, then I felt it. The Break down came, along with the breaking of the flood gates. I sat there crting until a figure came out from the shadows and game me a simile. They didn't ask me quesions, they just hugged me.

        "Simon?"

        "Yes, Clary?"

        "I'm sorry about your shirt."

        "It's okay, do you want to come inside?"

        "Yeah."

        We went inside his place, and I told him everything that happened. He proposed the idea of sleeping in the same bed together just so she didn't have the feeling of being alone, but I said I'd  rather sleep on the coach.

        I quickly fell asleep after Simon went into his room. I dreamed about Izzy. I deamed that I didn't just scratch her, I killed her. I sat down next to her crattling her head. Then, Jace walked in and telled at me to leave and that I was unwelcome her ever again and that if he ever saw me ever again that he would kill me like I did to Izzy.

        I woke up from the nightmare with a jolt. I silently cried over the dream, and what I had become. I quicklu drew a portal and jumped through to find my felf in the California institute. Crying.