Answers are all we want

Clary called her parents, and they came as soon as they could. She felt different. She didn't worry anymore, or scared. She liked this feeling. The feeling that she was in control.

Clary walked down into the kitchen. Standing in the kitchen was Simon. "Simon, is that...is that really you?"

"Clary! You're really back! And...and you've changed," he said embracing her into a hug.

"I know. Simon, how can you be in the institute?" Clary asked. She realized that she couldn't see the truth in Simon, being a vampire and dead in all. 

"Magnus actually helped with that. I'm just not aloud to go into any rooms. Clary, what happened to you?" Simon asked with nothing but curiosity lased within his voice.

"I saw these runes a little while ago, and I wrote them down. Everything went dark for a few second then white, a pure white that only shows the truth. I will explain everything in 20 minutes in the library. I can't see that well anymore. I kinda keep running into things a lot," she said while laugh a little bit.

Simon and Clary caught up on everything that happened between now and three years ago, when she left. Before they knew it, it had all ready had been time to go to the library.

"We better go down to the library," Simon stated.

"I have a really cool way to get there, Give me your hand." 

Simon and Clary took hands and they teleported into the library. 

They both went to sit down, Simon next to Izzy, and Clary went to sit at the front of the room.

"Okay, I'm just going to answer questions now. I'm going to let you know that, I can't lie, but I can tell when you are."

Izzy spoke first, "Clary, what happened to your body? Why are they covered in runes?"

"At the beach earlier, I got a wave of images in my head, and before I  could even guess what they mean, I wrote them down on the ground. They soaked up from the ground and into my skin. I retain their energy." Clary and everyone went silent for what felt like to everyone hours.

Alec went next, "What do you mean by you cannot tell a lie and you can tell when we are?"

"I have lost most of my sight, only to regain the power of the truth. Hence the white eyes. If you were to ask me a question, I can only reply with the truth, and if you to lie to me, I could tell you are lying and see the truth. Don't believe me, ask me a question, any question." 

Jace said something next, not caring if people heard, "When you said you forgave me, for what I did, did you mean it? And was I lying when I told you I loved you?"

Clary was hesitant at first then replied, "I did forgive you, because what you said was true. When you said that you still loved me, you said it to comfort yourself, you didn't mean it, you just wanted to believe it."

Magnus spoke up, "How did your hair turn color and how did you gain the power of teleportation?"

"Everything that was impure within me, and my heart, was wiped clean. Black represents Clean. This," Clary pointed to the rune on her heart, "helps me teleport. It can only work on me though, the Creator."

Jocelyn actually said something next, "What...what are you Clary? What have you became?"

""I, Clarissa Fairchild, have become one of The Walking Angels."

The room went deadly silent. Everyone was starring at Clary with sadness in their eyes. They had never seen a Walking Angel ever before in their life time. They were a myth that was centuries old that none believed in. They were told to hold the universes secrets, and key to every ones heart, but they used it to destroy them. They were deadly and beautiful, and no one has actually seen one before and lived to tell it, until now. And she was sitting in front of the members of the New York institute members.