This.

clary~

I always thought dying was going to be this beautiful thing when you experience it. Almost like you get purified then send into another world.

it was nothing like that.

I can still feel everything. from the poison in my vains from that devil creature, and that knife that peirced right through my skin from one side to the next. almost as if the cold metal blade was slowly cutting up and down my body.

I cant be stuck here forever. I just cant.

but the thing is... I don't know if there really is a way.

jace~

I sat in my room on the floor.

"she's gone. she's gone. she's gone.she's gone.she's gone.she's gone.she's gone."

I kept saying.

"she is really gone. I don't know what to do"

"I know" I thought. "I will go to the institution greenhouse."

I didn't really know why to go there. all I know is that something was almost pulling me there when I was walking.

~greenhouse~

as I walked in, I could hear talking and a slur of words.

"Clary, why did you leave me?" the voice rose with anger. "how COULD YOU LEAVE ME, CLARY!" a glass bottle shattered on the floor. it was a brown beer bottle.

"I love you and you couldn't have even held on for me. ME! YOU BEST FRIEND!" or wait," and anger fillilled chuckle began to arose, "you in love with that blonde binbo, Jace."

my face lit put for just abit. she was in love with me?

a cry began to fill the room,

"clary, do you remember when in the second grade and we had to write a letter to someone we cared about andoing we wrote to eachother?"

silence came and fleed just as fast.

"I want to let you know I wrote two. and I am going to read it to you, okay? just don't laugh at me in heaven."

"dear clary,

Clary, I like you. I like you alot. I'm glad we are friends. please don't ever leave me. I don't know what I would do with out you. you kinda like that blue jolly rancher that everyone wants but only I get you. that what your like." they let out a chuckle, "we'll we have to go out to recess. so I'll see you in a few minutes.

your friend,
Simon.

P.S. please don't ever leave leave me. Or I'll run away >:( hahaha but not really :)"

that silence was there once again but never left until three words were spoken, that weren't possible.

"Simom, you idiot"