The Tree and Markus

Jace tried to reason with Clary, or who he thought was Clary. Sebastian eventually just had to pull him out of the room while he thrashes his arms around and yelled for 'Clary' to believe him and come back with him. Clary thought to her self that she knew him, and that they were once, maybe just maybe, something together. Something strong AMD everlasting.

After Sebastian ever so politely "escorted" Jace out of the building, he want back to Clary. "Valentina," he started, "I think that its time to meet your father. He has been waiting for this moment for quite some time now." Clary realized that everytime he said her name, Valentina, she felt revolted.

He grabbed ahold of her wrist, and brought her into the dark hallway, once again.

~~~~~~~~~~

Levi meet up with Lemmy and they began to walk down the dark but reasonably busy street of New York. They walked in a silent unison filled with awkwardness with every step they took. Levi finally had the guts to speak up, "I have decided not to leave. Clary needs me now." Levi was now looking at Lemmy filled with almost a feeling of uneasiness and uncertainty on his choise and his reply.

"Okay. But I want to let you know, she doesn't need you. You need here." He was staring back at Levi but with a face that was blank and didn't have a hint of emotion anywhere.

They both didn't dare speak word u till they made it to that tree. They could only see the silhouette of its branches and thick trunk, but they both instantly knew that something was wrong. Keeping the unison that they had when they left the institute, they sprinted toward the tree.

Still in silence when they reach the tree, they think the same thing when it comes into a clear view, someone's been here.
~~~~~

Once Jace woke up from the dream, he instantly knew that he had to go to her. That's why he was contacted in his dream by her right? He heard a loud scream and wanted to see what is was and walked down the corridor with hope in his heart that the old red head came back. When he found it was Levi and he and Lemmy had the same dream, he confirmed that she was j  trouble and needed them both.

They made a plan to talk about it in the morning, but Jace knew that the twins were going to go of without him, and he needed to beat them to that tree.

He slipped on his fighting gear and made his way to the door. After grabbing a few blades he headed for the elevator. Before he ratcheted the button with an arrow pointing up, a small voice comes from the dark hallway. "Are you going after her?"

Jace spins around and panic fills his head and his heart beat increases. "Who's there?" A small fame walls into the light.

"Just me, don't worry." Alison appears out of the corner of the darkness with tear stains and red puffy eyes that show that she's been crying for hour on end. "Geez, you scared me. And yeah, I am. Don't to you brothers, okay?" Alison doesn't move, only moves her eyebrows to say new it.

"You know, I never told Clary about Markus. We all didn't." Her voice now a little shaky now. Jace couldn't find the words to reply, who was Markus?

"Markus is—was my brother. A few months before Clary came to the institute, the same thing happened to—to him." Before Jace could ask what do you mean the same thing happened to him? She disappeared back into the dark.