16; special connection

sooyoung's pov.

"Sooyoung!" Sunghoon approached me with a smile on his face.

"What are your plans for today?" He asked.

"I'm finding a bracelet, the one i wore during the ball. I probably dropped it or something."

"Oh..." his smile faded.

"Why? Do you perhaps know where it is?"

"What if I have your bracelet?" I heard him whisper.

"What?" I pretend as if his whisper wasn't loud enough to be heard.

"Oh, nothing. I think we should go, class is gonna start soon," he said while I nodded.

I was walking home. Once again, thoughts crosses my mind. Why would he keep that bracelet? I know it isn't much of a big deal. it's just that I want to figure out what interests him that he kept it.

"Eun Sooyoung," a girl's voice was heard. Oh it's Kim Eunhye.

eunhye's pov.

Here I am, currently doubting if I should tell her that Sunghoon has the bracelet. It's not much of a big deal anyway. It's just a bracelet I gave to my childhood friend and a girl I saw.

But guess what, my childhood friend and the girl I saw are friends. It's confusing how destiny works but we'll never know if they're actual lovers or something since it's uncertain.

They're still the people who'll write their stories, it's their choice i guess.

I snapped out of my thoughts and approached her. I was contemplating a minute ago but oh well.

sooyoung's pov.

She walked towards me while I stood there waving my hand.

"I'm on my way back home too, mind if I join you?" She asked and I nodded.

We chatted about recent happenings and stories. Then she mentioned the bracelet.

"I gave a bracelet to Sunghoon when we were kids, we lived in Jeju back then."

The moment she said Jeju, I knew she was the one who gave me the bracelet.

She continued with her story.

"Then I told him that it's like our promise bracelet. But Igave the other bracelet to another girl I randomly saw-"

"And that girl is me, right?" I interrupted.

She nodded.

"Isn't it weird how we're all stuck here? That we know each other and we seem connected." She laughed.

- a minute of silence -

"Also, my bracelet is with Sunghoon but it seems like he has no intention of telling me that he has it." I said.

"How did you know?" She responded with a question.

"I heard him whisper."

-

a/n:

short chapter ahead lolz anyways, this chapter is boring haha stay safe and take care besties !! ^^