3; presumed thoughts

SOOYOUNG POV

"Sure, let's talk." Sunghoon said. I led him to the garden area.

"Though it's too sudden that you keep on helping me, which is unusual since we aren't even close or anything.. but, thank you. I appreciate it. I'll treat you later during breaktime!" I said. Presumed thoughts crawled up my mind saying those.

"I also don't know ㅡ why I started caring and why I started paying attention to you. It's sudden." Sunghoon said as he chuckled a bit. We became silent for a minute. The vibe between us was so awkward so he suggested that we should go back.

I was thinking about him for the past few hours and while walking back to the classroom. I was asking myself why I'm thinking about him and looking for his presence. No, I don't. I shouldn't be too assuming. Maybe he's just helpful. I like Jake, right? I entered the classroom and there he was.

class started.

An hour has passed and time flew so fast. Honestly, time flies so fast that we don't even notice it anymore. Everything just passes by and we witness changes. I heard my phone ring and it was my bestfriend.

_

yerin is the cutest 🙄🤚:
sis is bored

sis is me lol

btw, wanna go to the ice cream
shop later?

yes pls 😸

yerin is the cutest 🙄🤚:
u replied so fast today
like is that how much u
love ice cream 😭😭😭

just wanna refresh my
mind from stuff lawl

yerin is the cutest 🙄🤚:
sunghoon?

huh i-

dude i literally saw
u staring at him during
class
u literally like him
ugh i ship 😁🙏

no i dont

oh right u like jake 😏

yuh but only
a little bit
not rlly sure tho lawl

-

We met at the Ice cream place and while we were eating, my phone vibrated and it was Sunghoon. How did he get my number? I asked Yerin if she gave my number to Sunghoon and she nodded.

"He told me he has something important to tell you. I don't give your number to others, by the way! It's just that Sunghoon gave me the puppy eyes look saying he had something really important to tell you." Yerin defend herself so I laughed.

sunghoon's pov.

I asked Yerin if she can give Sooyoung's number to me. I'm planning to confess before it gets too late. or am i being too fast?

(a/n: in this book, sunghoon is pretty much impulsive and it sometimes gets out of hand, he's too advance but he just wants to make sure each minute is worth it, atleast he won't regret afterwards.)

A/N

IM SO SORRY. I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING AND I HAVE ONLINE CLASS LOL