5; mad for love

sunghoon's pov.

I saw Sooyoung walking towards the direction of our classroom. She looked pissed and angry.

"What happened?" I said. She looked furious and it was unusual because she always  wears a bright smile on their face. It's okay if she doesn't always smile because she can feel tired too. Tired of smiling and being happy.

"Those girls are telling me that they own you. They think they're your girlfriends." she rolled her eyes.

"So are you mad because I'm yours?" I asked while laughing.

"No, I'm not. They're mad because they think that I'm your girlfriend."

"Oh so you want to be my girlfriend to tell them?" I said while teasing her and smiling.

(edit: bear w the beginning being cheesy and cringe)

sooyoung's pov.

When class finished, I felt my phone vibrate so I checked it.

Sunghoon:

Can you help me for
my quiz tomorrow?
Let's meet at the library

yea sure.
Make sure to
bring iced coffee

Sunghoon:
okayy :)

I went to the library and there he was. He was sitting at one of the tables near the window.

"I can't get this," he said with a frowning face so I explained how it was solved and the basic fundamentals for the homework. I gave him some examples so he can practice. He was solving the problems but after awhile, I fell asleep with my head on the table.

sunghoon's pov.

Sooyoung fell asleep. But she looked liked she was glared by then rays of the sun. I covered her eyes gently with my hands and she was back to sleeping comfortably without being glared. I smiled while seeing her rest, she looked cute. I continued solving the problems and I stacked some books so Sooyoung won't be glared by the sun.

After I finished the homework, my eyes got tired so I rested them for awhile, but I fell asleep. I heard my phone's notification and saw Sooyoung organizing my reviewers.

"Oh you're awake now?" I asked softly while she nodded while gently smiling.

"Let's go!" I said with a tone of excitement.

"Where?" She looked clueless. I just wanted to treat her or something as a way to express my gratitude for her help.

"Let's go somewhere we can eat at," I said with a bright smile. After we packed up, I grabbed her wrist and we ran freely with the cool breeze of the air

-
a/n

I cant think of anything
btw hi to my friend, if you're reading this. You're prob cringing AHAHHA