Visit

So I've been getting a lot of comments and PMs asking me how Thor was able to communicate with Jane when Arendelle is clearly not in the same time period as the Avengers. My simple response to these inquiries is Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey and AU fanfiction and I shall leave it at that.

"Thor," Loki says flatly. I look from Loki to the sudden visitor. He's a tall, burly, gentleman with shoulder-length blonde hair and a thick beard to match. He wears silver body armor, a red cape, and carries a massive hammer. He looks almost comical but I feel too upset with the interruption to be amused. Loki was about to ask me something important. I just know it. But then this man barged in rather rudely and I fear Loki won't have another opportunity for a long time.

"Brother!" Thor shouts. He approaches us and I hide myself further behind Loki's shoulder.

Loki tenses as Thor pauses a foot from us with a frown on his face. "Brother," he repeats, "I'm so glad you and your lady are all right."

I blush at the title and Loki says, "Why wouldn't we be all right, Thor?"

Thor sighs deeply and starts pacing. "Oh, things, brother. Awful things. I've been terribly worried and I came as soon as I could. Odin has severely limited the use of the Bifrost."

"Why? What's wrong?" Loki demands, and I can tell by the tone of his voice that his poor temper is arising. I lightly place my hand on his arm and he flinches before turning around to look at me.

"Loki, what's going on?" I say.

"I'm trying to figure that out, Snowflake," he says softly, placing his hand over mine. "I'm sorry."

Thor stops pacing to watch us with a slight smirk. "Oh, I've come at a poor time haven't I?"

"It wasn't exactly the ideal moment for you to walk in," Loki retorts. I shake off my shock and finally address the stranger.

"Ideally, sir, you would have shown up at the latest several seconds later," I admit. I am truly disappointed Loki didn't get to continue whatever it was he was going to do.

"I am very sorry," Thor says and walks to us again. This time I hold my ground, as a proper Queen should. I keep my expression stern as he requests my hand and places a kiss on the back of it, though I blush against my will.

"Had I known, I certainly would have waited a moment longer," Thor continues. "A frown does not suit your fair features, Queen Elsa."

I can't help the slight smile that finds its way onto my face at the compliment, but I force it away when I hear Loki scoffing next to me. "Oh, that is quite enough of the flirting, Thor." He puts an arm around me and pulls me into his side.

"Flirting? Brother, I would never! I was just noting how lovely your betrothed is." Thor grins at me amiably. "My brother is a very lucky man."

"Thank you," I say shyly. I wouldn't usually let a man's compliments get to me, but this is Thor of Asgard, son of Odin. He's a god. I'm being complimented by the legendary Thor himself and of course I feel a little more than flattered.

"Thor," Loki says warningly. "I said that's enough."

"Loki, I'm sure he doesn't mean any harm," I assure and then stand on my tiptoes to whisper in his ear, "He's a god. Be nice."

"I am, too!" Loki objects loudly. Thor frowns.

"It seems I have upset you, brother," he says. "Perhaps it would be best if I returned later."

No!" I interject. "Please, stay. Share a meal with us."

"I don't know. I'm not certain how welcome I am." He glances quickly at Loki.