8-Piper

minions,

 a little Jiper action here

eh

oh and a little thing im confused about

people celebrate on new years EVE night and then the actual holiday, new years day, no one gives a unicorn. i mean i know  12:00am is new years day but the majority of the celebrating is done on news years eve.....

_____________________________________________________________________________

Piper

"Hey, Pipes , you okay?" Jason ran up to her after the meeting.

"Yeah. I'm fine." She said unconvincingly.

"Hey."Jason lifted her head so she was looking into his deep blue eyes."I'm not going to let anything hurt you."

Their lips were about to touch when Jason suddenly looked up and threw Piper against the deck.

"HYDRA!"Jason  yelled, as the others jumped on deck.

The monsters head-or one of them, at least-pratcically threw itself at Piper, only to be stopped by an arrow to the eye. Leo chucked fire at the head, and it slowly started to dissolve. Piper moved to the next head and took out katoptris. this head wouldn't stay still and neither Frank nor Leo could nail it. Hazel was busy with the other heads, as was Jason. Piper knew what she had to do, and knew that in the end she would mst like end up with a broken spine. Piper walked around the hydra, and was about to jump on its back, when Hazel beat her to it.

"Take care of the other head!" Hazel yelled at her. Piper knew that she couldn't convince Hazel to let her do it, so she nodded and ran back to the head Hazel had been ighting, but it was already dissolving. There was only one head left, attatched to the long neck Hazel was climbing.

The hydra roared and shook violently. Hazel held on for dear life. She finally reached the head. The Hydra started writhing like crazy. Piper knew Hazel didn't stand a chance. She hoped and prayed to every god she knew of that Hazel wouldn't get thrown off.

Hazel took her spatha, and stabbed the monsters head.

For a second Piper had hope.

Then, with once last shake of its head, the Hydra threw Hazel off into the ocean and crumbled to dust.