26-Jason

Jason felt absolutely horrible. Especially when the doors opened and Leo walked out with only a few scrapes. The guards stood around the perimeter of the room, except for the wall behind Leo, since there were no doors there. Octavian led Leo over to the table and sat down beside the table.

Leo loked at the glasses close ly. the table came up thu his elbows and had a white table cloth on it. Leo's arm was hidden under the table. His other arm was picking up the wine glasses and looking closely at them. Jason wasn't sure why but whenever Leo stood stil he seemed wobbly, as if his legs couldn't support him. Every so often Jason would hear a slight click, but he wasn't sure where that was coming from.

It had been about 15 minutes. The guards looked impatient and Octavian looked ored. If Leo didn't hurry, he would kill him. Leo stood there for about one more minute. He looked as wobbly as ever and was gripping the side of the table.He somehow managed to hide it, though, since Alexa was the only other one who seemed to notice. Jason heard one last click and felt his cuff losen. Leo looked at him like not yet

Leo picked up a glass. Octavian smiled. It was clearly poison. THat would be the only thing making him grin like a maniac. Leo took a sip a stood there. And stood there. And...stood there? It was poison. Why wasn't he dead?

Octavian looked extremely shocked.

"You...You...that was poison!"

"And so were all of these. Well except for these under the table without anything in them. honestly, Octavian, that's the oldest trick in the book." he held up the arm he had been hiding. in it was a glass full of water. It had looked like he was drinking it but really he had been pouring it into the glass.

"Guards get him!"Octavian was standing on his seat now.

"Jason now!" Leo yelled. Jason sprang up and when the others saw so did they. They all ran to help Leo.

Leo usually would've won a fight like this, but he was still wobbly.

"Go on, we'll get to you later." Jason told him

Leo nodded and ran off. Jason didn't see where he went because he was to busy fighting. in a couple of minutes all the guards had fled. Jason had thought they were clear, when a knife hit his throat.

"I'll finally be able to kill you, Jason. I've waited for this moment for seven years. You have no idea what its like, watching you become praetor, then when I had the chance, that graecus takes it away from me. But now, now, I have found something greater to rule. Gaea promised me the whole land of Rome. I could kill off each person who had Anything to do with this quest, except for 2. Well those two aren't here s we don't have to worry about that do we? I'm going to kill all of you, Jason. Starting with-" He dropped to the ground. Behind where he had been standing, Leo was holding a wine glass that was empty. He set the glass back on the table.

"That was incredible, Leo!" Hazel hugged him. He stumbled back a few steps  but hugged her back. As soon as Hazel let go, Alexa took her place.

"You almost got yourself killed, Leo!" She let him lean on her.

"I," He panted,"Am never doing that again."

""Leo, you just unlocked 7 cuffs-"

"And 2 doors-"

"-2 doors, and killed Octavian!-"

"After I figured out a plan-"

"After figuring out a plan. You are never doing that again!"Alexa slapped him.

"Great so we agree on something. Anyways we need to set up camp. Above ground."

"Why not the Argo II?" Jason asked.

"Its in the middle of the ocean." Leo said casually. "Plus, we're already so close. We need to stay here."

Jason could here his dad voice in his head. Hera's coming.

"Guys we should look away right now." Jason finished just in time for Everyone to look away a the dark room was lit by a flash of light.. When the light was gone, Jason saw Hera staring at them.