10-Leo

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! YOU GET A BREAK MY MINIONS AS A NEW YEARS PRESENT!!! IT LAST 3 SECONDS!!!! YOU JUST SPENT YOUR BREAK TIME READING THIS MESSAGE!!!!

Lots of Lazel in this. LOTS

_____________________________________________________________________________

Leo

When Leo reached the shore, he was gasping for air. He laid Hazel down on the beach and lay down in the sand, just long enough for him to catch his breath. Then he crawled over to where Hazel and the others were.

"Hazel, please wake up!"Piper was shaking her unmoving body.

"Please,Hazel, just wake up"Frank was yelling.

After trying for a while Piper froze.She looked at Leo and whispered something in his ear.

Leo looked at her like she was crazy.

"This is not the time for you to go all Aphrodite on us."Leo said slowly.

"Just try it!"Piper replied.

Leo hesitated before kneeling down and kissing her.

He felt Hazels soft, gentle lips kiss him back and he pulled up.

Hazels eyes fluttered open and Leo helped her up.

It was just like when they were on the rock, before they found Nemesis and Echo.

They were so close. They just stared at each other before Leo kissed her again. When he pulled away he took something out of his pocket.

"I want you to have this. It was my mom's."He said , while putting the necklace on her.

 "It's beautiful"Hazel awed. The necklace was beautiful. It was a gold heart with a red rose in the middle. When you tilted it at an angle, it looked like the heart was on fire.

"You deserve it. It was a gift from Hephaestus"

"I love it."

"Umm guys...can we do this on the ship?" Jason asked awkwardly.

They nodded and walked back up to the ship, Leo and Hazel making on the deck last.