31-Percy

Percy was falling in love with Poiseidon. That might sound wrong, but he was amazing. The ship had parkas, flashlights, medical suplies, toothpicks, cheez nips, whales(Best snack ever, as Percy had discovered) backpacks, water bottles, ambrosia, nectar, gaterade, gum, Annabeths rainbow string, Annabeth's dagger, Riptide, and, for some reason, a key.

Annabeth was currently stuffing her face with whales.

"Mmese mmr rmarzing" She threw another handful into her mouth.

"I mer mmmt?Percy replied.

They were still stuffing their faces, when they saw the mansion.

Percy swallowed.

"Oh my gods."

The mansion was completely black. It looked like some goth painter had vandalized the place a thousand times. The only thing that wasn't as dark as the night sky was the torches with greek fire burning endlessly.

"How did the Hades cabin get into Tartarus?" Percy asked Annabeth.

"That's not the Hades cabin. That's the hall of the doors."

"The doors of death?"

Annabeth nodded slowly.

"Do we go in?" Percy really didn't want to. There was something about this place that told him that if he went in there, he'd never make it out.

Annabeth nodded again.

Pretty soon the small dingy bumped against the crumbly dock that led to the hall. When they got out of the boat, the piece of wood crumbled under her. She would've fallen if Percy hadn't pulled her towards him.

They walked up the dock, Annabeth holding onto Percy for dear life. As they reached the huge door, Percy knocked. The door creaked open and Annabeth stepped in, but Percy pulled her back.

"I love you Wise Girl."

"Don't do anything stupid, Seaweed Brain, because I love you too."

They entered together.

_______________________________________________________-

Short chappie IK! but I'm writing 2 chapters today so.......AWWWWW ISNT PERCABETH SO CUTE!

signed,

your hopefully forgiven leader,

>(*3*)<

carlysuerose