32-Leo

Leo gently curled Hazel's curls around his fingers. She lightly turned in her sleep, and Leo smiled. Gods, she was beautiful.

"So...Quests..."Frank said awkwardly.

"Yeah...Fun, huh...?"Jason added.

"Ok, what's this guy time about Jason?" Leo asked.

"You two are going to talk."

Frank and Leo looked at Jason, then at each other, before looking back at Jason.

"You want me to talk to him?" Frank looked at Jason like he was crazy.

"Hey! I can hear you!" Leo whisper-yelled.

"Oh, sorry. He wants me to talk to you?"

This time it was Leo who looked at Jason like he was crazy.

"You guys have to settle your differences if you're going to succeed."

"Have you ever applied for a job as a teacher?''

"I don't care what you guys say, we're doing this. Plus as the only guys on the ship, now, we need to bond."

"Bond? When you say it like that it sounds really awkward."

"Leo, please."

"Guys!" Jason interrupted "This is what I mean."

"Fine, Superman. How are we going to do this?" Leo sighed.

"Start with a topic, then go around and talk about it."

"You really should think about that teaching position."

"First topic: weaknesses. Leo?"

"Wait, my weakness?"

"Yeah"

"I have no idea."

Frank coughed "Dumbness"

"Frank, I'm suprised that word's even in your vocabulary!"

"This is hopeless."Jason sighed.

"Next topic, Mr.Grace?"

"Family"

Leo fidgeted, and Frank sat in silence.

"Touchy topic? That's what I thought."Jason looked at both of them. "You both do have something in common. I don't care if you won't admit it, it's true. So start talking."

   The silence continued.

"You aren't letting us get out of this, are you?" Leo sighed.

Jason shook his head.

"I'll go first, then, even though all of us know." Leo volunteered.(Remember in MoA. I forget when but Frank mentioned that his mom died in an explosion and Leo said that his died in a fire, but that was all they said) "I guess I should start with my evil babysitter, Tia Collida. Well, she was actually Hera. Anyways, she was insane. Put me down for naps in an active fireplace. Well, one day she took me outside. ( I'm not sure if this is how it went) I accidentally burned a handprint in the picnic table outside. Some nymph or something told Gaea about it. Some time later, my mom was in the shed, and told me she needed to go get something outt of the house. She went inside and Gaea decided to pay me a little visit. She started talking to me, and tricked me into burning the house down with my mom in it. All of my relatives thought  I was some kind of demon, and gave me to the authorities. Eventually, I ended up in wilderness school, met Jason and Piper, and this whole mess started." Leo felt absolutely terrible. He hated talking about this. Sometimes it just made him want to throw up.

Frank told about how his mom died in war, trying to protect her colleages. Leo was surprised. As far as he knew, his mom had accidentally stepped on a landmine.

"I had no idea, man."

"Me neither. I really sorry about all that arguing." Frank looked at Leo apoligeticly. 

"Me too. Okay Jason, we've made up now."Leo looked over at Jason, who was snoring.

"Wow."

"I know right?"

"Hey, do you have a sharpie?"Frank asked Leo, who immediately reached in his toolbelt and pulled two out.

"I like the way you think, Zhang."Leo tossed him a sharpie. They gently put the sleeping girls on the floor and began drawing on the son of Jupiters face.