GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT'S THIS I HEAR? THE NEW BOOK IS STARTING TOMORROW?

Why, yes, my Minions, soon to be Jesters,

THIS

IS

TRUE

AND YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT I HAVE IN STORE FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah some samples, you ask:

"Frank...I-I think she might love you..." Leo stuttered, sadness in his eyes as he looked at the water.

"JUST SHUT UP, JASON!" Piper slammed her door shut, before popping her head back out. "I never want to see your stupid face again." She spoke through gritted teeth, before slamming the door once again.

"Please, Leo! I can't bear to see you hurt again!" She pleaded, but Leo didn't look at her. He couldn't look at anyone who had knowingly crossed that line.

"NICO, NO!" Hazel screamed, before falling to her knees, weeping. "Nico...please, no..."

"Well, the camp needs a new Augur." Apollo told Leo. "And usually its the murdurer of the last one..."

Leo looked over the edge of the cliff. He looked at his new master. "And you're certain this will wake you?" He asked her. 

"Oh, yes. I will be more powerful than ever before." She replied.

Satisfied with the reply, Leo turned back to face the others. He looked at them, the puny beings. They probrably couldn't see a rock an inch from their face. Leo grinned. 

""Peace" He said, looking at them with his new, green eyes, and jumped off the cliff.

ALSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I NEED A COVER!!!!!!!!

The person who can create the best Fanart according to the description below will win a huge prize!!!!!!!!

the first 15 chapters of my book dedicated to you

a special message from you at the end of each chapter

fan

votes

reads

DESCRIPTION!

A cliff. All of the seven and alexa (not nico, hedge, axel, any non-7 members) on top with Gaea there as well.