33-Hazel

Hazel woke up to someone shaking her.

"Hazel, wake-OW!"Hazel accidently headbutted Leo.

"Oh my gods, Leo, are you okay?"She apologized repeatedly.

"Fine. Just, don't wake up Jason, 'kay?" Hazel nodded, and Leo took her place and fell asleep.

Piper crawled over to where Piper, Alexa, and Nico were all sitting with Axel curled around their feet.

"Why aren't we supposed to wake up Jason?" Hazel asked Piper.

"Look at his face." Hazel obliged, and crawled over to him. When she saw him, she nearly screamed.

      He had devil horns drawn on his forehead, a curly mustache on his top lip, a goatee on his chin, and spirals on his cheeks. He looked absolutely ridiculous.

"We should wake him up."Hazel immediately felt sorry for this poor person put at the mercy of a 2 boys, one of them extremely hyperactive, and a sharpie."You know, so he can get it off his face."

"I don't know what his reaction might be."Piper said worriedly. "He might kill them."

"Oh, they're just 2 boys. They won't matter much. And we could always mourn their losses after the quest."Alexa scooted closer to Jason, the whole time looking at Leo evily.

"Ok. So whose gonna wake him?"Hazel asked, trying to hide her smile.

"I will."Piper sighed. She shook him lightly, then a little harder. Jason woke up and immediately felt his face.

"Dang it. I knew not to trust Leo."Piper found an old rag in the tunnel and poured some water on it. She then proceeded to hand it to Jason.

"Actually, it was Frank who suggested it. Leo, of course, was happy to go along with the plan." Alexa informed him.

"How do you know?"Hazel asked.

"I sleep lightly, and I woke towards the end of the conversation."

"Well, at least they made up." Jason figured.

"We can hear you." Leo moaned.

"If you can't sleep, then get over here."Alexa yelled, which was unnesecary, considering he was 5 feet away. Leo crawled over.

Hazel shivered in the freezing air, and Leo pulled her close to him.

"How's your head?"Hazel looked up at him.

"Eh, nothing in there that could've been damaged."

They sat in silence for a while, enjoying the sunrise that was just beggining to paint the sky.

"You guys do know that we aren't supposed to be here, right?" Leo broke the silence.

"Leo, the note said-"

"The note was a diversion. We were supposed to be going to Epirus, Greece to find the House of Hades. Instead we started looking for the Doors of Death."

Everyone groaned.

"This questing thing is hard."Piper exclaimed."I need a break."

"Ha, like that'll happen."Jason sighed.

They sat there for a little while longer. When the sky was light blue and the sun was bright, Jason suggested that they break camp and head back to Epirus. Alexa woke up Frank, and they all hit the road.