24-Leo

Leo woke up with a terrible headache. Actually, he woke up with an everywhere-ache, but his head hurt the most. He groaned, and tried to sit up, but someone pushed him back down.

"Stay down. They gave you the special treatment for the whole ballista incident." Piper was the one who pushed him.

"Well it doesn't exactly help for you to shove me on my back."

"Shut up, repair boy." Leo wasn't ready to oblige.(AN that's how you spell it right?)

"Where's Hazel and Alexa?"

"Over here." He heard two voices answer simultaneously.

"So I'm the only one who can't sit up without someone pushing me back down?"

"Like I said. Special treatment."

Leo groaned again. Now his back hurt the most. Wait, no, his leg. Wait, his shoulder. Then again, his hip was throbbing terribly, almost as if a 70 weight had been dropped on it. Ah, forget it. Everything hurt.

"Leo, open your eyes." Piper ordered.

Leo testily opened one eye. The headache went from terrible to irony in 2 seconds. He immediately shut his eye and winced.

Piper sighed."Okay, we'll try that again later. Any more questions?"

"Where are the others?"

Piper paused at Jason's name."We're not sure. Octavian took Jason with him for the same treatment you got. We were hoping you would know. We think Nico, Frank, and Coach Hedge are in the cell next to us, and Axel is with us, laying by your feet."

"That's great. If it try to sit up now will you break some more vertebrae?"

"I guess not." She sighed.

"Good." He climbed over to the nearest wall. As he propped himself up against it, he could hear Axel walking over towards him and sitting at his feet protectively.

"Try opening your eyes again." Hazel suggested. She was closer now. He could tell that she was a little ways to his left.

Leo opened his eyes. The pain wasn't so bad this time, so he managed to keep them open with a limited amount of wincing.

I

The first thing he did was scan his surroundings. He was leaned against the left wall. A folding gate was to his right with a lock that consisted of about 20 key holes. In the corner between the back wall and the wall Leo was leaning on, Hazel sat with her legs tucked in a fetal position, her arms wrapped around them. Alexa sat in the other corner, drawing possible escape routes in the dust-covered floor. Piper sat beside him, patting his forehead with a piece of a dirty rag.

His injuries were terrible. For the first time since he had,woken up, he felt glad about being unconscious. His leg was twisted at an odd angle, as well as his arm. His other arm had multiple cuts, as if it had been slashed by a sword. His hip was obviously dislocated and so was his arm. He touched his forehead and found red blood dripping from his fingers. After looking at that, the only thing he could think was "If this is what they did to me, how could camp half blood ever survive?"

_______________________________

Did this on my phone

Quote

"If I did that you'd see a flaming kid falling to his death, and I'd be yelling something alot stronger than 'flame on!'" Leo Valdez talking to Jason Grace about flying