18-Piper

HEY!!!!!!! THOSE WHO HAVE READ PREVIOUS PIPER CHAPTER DO NOT READ!! THIS IS PART OF THAT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!! I PUT THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER IN SO I CHANGED THIS...........ANYWAYS.......IF YOU ARE READING WHILE IM UPDATING(IN OHER WORDS IF YOU HAD TO WAIT FOR THIS CHAPTER)  DO NOT READ!!!!!! YOU HAVE ALREADY READ THIS!!! YOU CAN READ TO REFRESH YOUR MEMORY BUT, YOU KNOW, JSYK.......OH AND THIS TOOK PLACE ABOUT 30 MINUTES AFTER THEY FINISHED TRAINING!!!!!!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________

(REMEBER, 30 MINS AFTER TRAINING)

When she finally woke up for good, she was in a room. the walls were wood, the floors were wood, and the bed she was lying in was wood. There was no door, just an opening in the wall that lead into a hallway of what seemed to be crumbling brick. She got out of the bed and walked down he hallway just in time for Jason to catch her when she fell.

"Even poison can't keep you down."Jason smirked, holding her weight.

They walked a cramped room. Everyone else was sitting on an old couch around a battered coffee table. A huge dog was sitting in Leo's lap. Alexa was trying to explain something to them. When they saw her come in everyone rushed over to her to help her, even Leo.

"Does it hurt?"

"Are you cold?"

"Do you want to sit down?"

"Guys! I'm fine! Just give me some space!" She said as her cheeks turned red. She hated being the center of attention.

She looked over at Alexa.

"So what exactly happened back there?"

Alexa sighed."I have some explaining to do."