46.

TEE'S POV:

"HAKEEM WHAT" I shouted. He kept bugging me.

"Tee wake yo ass up, you got school" he said shaking me.

"I'm up, I'm up the fuck" I said laughing with my eyes still half closed then I said, "where's Jeniya, Hakeem where's Jeniya" I said getting out of bed.

"She's sleeping" he said pulling my arm so I could face him.

"But but I thought somebody wanted to kill us.." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Fuck up with that shit" he said pulling me inbetween his legs.

"But we were practically living in yo car and Jeniya seen somebody with a gun" I said falling onto his lap.

"You need a round two of that sleep cuh that shit wasnt busin bussin huh?" He said licking his lips and rubbing my ass.

"Mane are you sure Jeniya here" I said walking towards the door.

"She ain't cried for a hot minute go check" he said smacking my ass.

As I walked out of his room I started to wonder why my dream was so realistic. Like this shit felt too real, I swear somebody wanted to kill us all. Before I could get into her room DayDay barged into me.

"Hey bessttt" he said dabbing me.

"Tell me you remember us practically living outta Hakeem's car" I said.

"Aight" he said placing his hands on my shoulders, " Tee you gon need to head back to bed ok" he said leading me back to the room.

"But somebody was tryna kill us, hell Jeniya even seen the guy" I said angrily while he was pushing me towards Hakeem's room.

"Teee" he said whispering. "See the damn bed calling yo name" he said patting my back. I rolled my eyes and smacked his hands off me.

"Getcho hands off me, I'm here to see Jeniya anyway" I said mugging him.

"What you mean see Jeniya since when yall check up on her" he said laughing.

"Since I had a crazy ass dream and somebody wanted to kill us and Jeniya seen the person" I said walking off.

I walked into her room that we decorated pink for her and there was hella air coming out from it. I could've swear I closed her window.

"Jeniya" I said. No reply.

I barged into the room and scanned the room, one of her pictures were on the floor and her toys were all over the place.

I looked into her bed and nearly collapsed. "HAKEEM SHES GONE OH MY HAKEEM" I screamed.

He came rushing in. "What's wrong"

"Jeniya she's gone" I said putting my face in his chest.

"Get the fuck off me."

"You need to calm the fuck down" I said mugging him while I cried.

"I already know who the fuck did this shit and imma kill they ass" he said in a very stern voice.

Thank yall for 7k reads it means a lot 😩