8. Quatervois

Soulmates hit 50k reads today...!!!!!

Thank you so much for your support for these stories. I can't thank you guys enough for it. Seriously..... I love you ALL so flexing much.

And A Really Happy Easter To All Of You!!!

There are couple of Easter Eggs hidden in the chapter, almost impossible to find . So good luck with it.

Y'all make my life a lot easier and beautiful. Thank you so much for saving me.

——

Word Count : 14k

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(New York, February 2018)

———

Edward was grumbling under his breath when he had to go back to his own room to use the bathroom. Hot water taps in the other bathroom were not functioning properly. Edward almost screamed the moment he put his hand under the water stream. It was freezing.

The oldest Triplet tried hard to not look in the direction where he knew Marcel and Louis were sleeping, but his head whipped the moment Louis moaned in Marcel's hold — the latter was licking their mating mark even in his sleep.

Edward's feet frozen on his way, he wasn't moving an inch from his spot. Fingers curling in a tight balls , trying to hold himself back from reaching forward and joining the other alpha as well.

He stood there what felt like hours but in reality barely few minutes, before he let go of the air he was holding in. Shaking his head to come out of the trance he was in, Edward almost ran into the bathroom before he could lose control over his alpha.

———

Louis felt something warm — something with a devine smell, nuzzling his neck. He smiled with his eyes still closed, curling himself around the 'thing' more. It was exceptionally warm and soft, and he wanted to stay like that forever ! He hummed nuzzling his face in — what could be someone's hair, breathing in the alluring smell as much as possible.

"Mmmm feels so good !"  Low purring sounds, started releasing from his throat. Louis was so lost in the bliss that he started releasing his own pheromones, and letting them dance around in the room with the already present aroma. He was in seventh heaven. Nothing — no one could bring him down. His face was glowing, like a full moon on a very clear night.

Although, he could not celebrate his little seventh heaven longer before he felt something snake around his middle and suddenly he was being pulled down into a — warm chest ? Away from his most favorite scent! Louis frowned as he tried to push himself back up but was once again pulled into the warm embrace.

Not being able to get what he wanted, Louis let his eyes open. It was like a cold water being poured on him when Louis felt a sense of déjà vu. He started shaking when he found himself in the same position again as he did a couple of weeks ago.

Marcel was struggling to sleep peacefully for even a minute ever since he came back from the forest. He would barely able to drift off and suddenly a tragic dream would wake him up again with a jolt . It was only Louis' comforting scent which was keeping him calm, hence he would pull him close every time he would wake up.

When he felt himself being pushed away from Louis' body , his face twisted in discomfort and he was opening his eyes to see the cause of that. He was met with a pair of blue glassy eyes, staring at him with hate and anger. Marcel's eyes flashed as he immediately let go off him and sat up on the mattress.