3. Selenophile

A/N :  Hey Doves !

I hope you are doing well. I'm not really sure about if I've done the justice to this chapter, but it's been a while since you guys were waiting for it. So here it is. Please let me know if you find any mistakes, I would be really grateful. Cause I'm still trying to get back on track with my concentration.

I just want to thank you all for being a really big part of my life. Writing these stories really helps me to keep myself away from negative thoughts. It keeps me sane. So thank you so much.

🚫 WARNING 🚫

P. S. There is a part by the end of this chapter (Flashback) that may come a bit harsh on some of you. I've put a warning before the part begins, so please read it on your own risk. It's not much descriptive, but still.

Word Count : 12 K

________________

( Previous Chapter : Edward and Marcel continued bickering with each other which made Niall uncomfortable sitting between them, and he whined for his mates. But Harry was the first one to get to him and retorted both of his brothers for their ridiculous behaviour and took Niall away from them all.)

____________________

" Just a touch of your love is enough
to take control of my whole body."

_____

( 1 February 2018, New York)
.

Harry had a protective hand behind Niall as he made their way through the people until they were in much quiet corner of the dance floor. Dropping his hand from Niall's back, Harry  turned around to look away from everyone else. He rubbed his face in frustration when he could still feel his brothers trying to intrude his mind via the the bond they share together.

Obviously they were trying to apologise for their behaviour and knew really well not to go in front of him at the same time. Harry would do something unthinkable.

Niall was looking at him in concern, well aware of what he must be feeling right now. He wasn't afraid of the alpha even an ounce. He was familiar with Harry's nature like the back of his hand.

" Harry." Niall tried, putting his hand on his shoulder.

"Block them." Harry grumbled, still trying to breathe through his mouth to control his temper.

" But Harry -"

"Please, Nialler."

Harry turned around to look at him meaningfully. His eyes were filled with hurt and face control in painful look.

Niall let out a shaky breath as he looked at him with compassion.

" Come here." The omega said and pulled the Alpha in his embrace.

It took only a few seconds for Niall to create the invisible force field around them, which most of the people were unaware of in the building. Only his mates and the Triplets knew about his ability to take his powers to this limit.

Except for them, Louis was only person out of their pack who knew about his powers, but still there were a lot things that the blue eyed rebel omega didn't know about his friend.

The force field or the energy field had the power to block any intrusion via mind link or bond that they share with their mates. Niall was even capable to block every single person who was out of that shield, to listen to their conversation. In anyway, no one could eavesdrop on them while the force field was there.