2. Retrouvaille

🎄Merry Christmas🎄

🗨️Comment 🌟Vote 🙃

Word Count : 8K

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

" Every parting is a form of death,
As every reunion is a type of Heaven."

- Tryon Edwards

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

(31 January 2018, New York)

.

Liam and Zayn were standing with a group of friends, chatting, when Niall approached them with a bright smile on his face. He scooched between the two alphas, wrapping his arms around their backs.

" Hello !"

Both alphas looked down as soon as they felt Niall put his hands on their lower back. Smile rolled back on their lips, staring in those bright eyes. Liam pressed his lips on Niall's head after excusing themselves, while Zayn nuzzled his cheek making him giggle.

" You need to teach us your sneaky ways, how do you to get to us without even letting us sense you, Babe ? It's been a long time now and you promised." Zayn said as he licked Niall's cheek, scenting him.

Niall purred at Zayn's possessiveness, shaking his head.

" Nope, never."

Liam growled, nipping on his earlobe. His grip tightened a little because of how good Niall was smelling. But also because his mate was being really stubborn about his gifted ability of overpowering their minds .

" Why would you not, Clover ? "

Liam knew how much Niall loved it to be called that particular nickname from his alphas' mouth. And the way Niall reacted, submitting himself, made Liam smile in victory.

But it didn't stay long enough as Niall was pulling from them with a mischievous smile on his face. There was left no sign of submission , that he expressed only a couple of seconds ago .

" Because that's the only thing I've got as my strength. Also the only thing that can make you two my bitches." Niall winked before turned around, " Come with me, I've a few guests waiting for you in the study."

Niall barely made a couple of steps away from them before both alphas were pressed against his back. Niall gasped when he felt two strong arms circle around him and holding him back from moving.

" First of all, I can see that you've learned some new words, and may I add colorful ones. But I'm not surprised, either angry, because it's what your third alpha taught you." Liam whispered seductively over his right ear.

Niall then felt Zayn kissing his other ear followed by a possessive growl. " And Secondly, this gift of yours is not the only thing that makes us your bitches, Jaan."

A delicious shiver ran down his spine, like a bolt of electricity. Thin lips curved into a smile and eyes hooded. The Omega twisted his face to look into his alphas' eyes with such desire.

" May I know about those incredible things that you see in me, when I can't find even one, My Alpha ? " His voice only a pace above breathing.

Zayn's eyes darkened on such sweet attitude of their docile omega. Surprisingly submissive all over again.