Prologue

🗨️Comment,   🌟Vote   🙃

Word Count : 4k

( Feb 2018, New York )
.

" Mr. Tomlinson, I told you already that whatever the reason you were not there yesterday, is not acceptable." Liam spoke professionally, fixing his suit jacket from where he was sitting behind his wooden office desk. His glare fixed on Louis.

Louis was standing in front of the CEO of one of the top 3 talent hunt agencies in New York, also his boss. He was the personal assistant to the CEOs of "J3 Entertainments". Yes, there were more than one CEO in the company ; three.

Niall Horan, Liam Payne and Zayn Malik.

All the three person handles the company with equal rights as they were married to each other. But only Liam almost always sits on the seat of the designated position, as the other two were quite lazy to sit on a chair for all day long.

They would mostly lounge around in the office on their favorite pieces of furniture, as they were doing at the moment. Zayn and Niall were settled on the black leather sofas, placed on the other side of the room. Zayn was laying on the sofa on his back and Niall was laying on top of him. A couple of minutes ago Zayn was helping Niall with sorting some of the artists they were trying to go ahead with, before Niall decided to take a short break from all the tiring work he did in the past 30 minutes . And now they were entertaining themselves with the boss employee drama that was happening in front of them.

After listening to Liam from past 15 minutes, when Louis try to say something, Liam interrupted him again.

" I hope you understand how much worth of time was spent on waiting for you, when some of us were working our ass off to make this company the best it has ever been. I am quite disappointed with the fact that you were moaning in your bed whole day long, yesterday, while your presence was here at the most in need. How are we supposed to let you handle our company, more so you being our personal assistant , when you can not handle a little distraction at work ? We never.... "

" LITTLE DISTRACTION ??? " Louis' sharp voice suddenly boomed into the spacious office room, interrupting Liam in the middle. The high pitched voice and Louis slapping his hand flat on the wooden desk, made all the other three person to cover their ears before they go out of their abilities. Niall and Zayn abruptly sit up from their laying positions on the the sofas.

In a flash Louis was walking around the desk to get to the other side where his one third of boss was sitting with his mouth open and ears covered with his hands . Louis grabbed the armrest of Liam's chair and turned it around before hovering over him. A sharp finger pointing at Liam's face making him go cross eye.

" Listen to me, you over grown puppy face man slash bestfriend slash boss slash asshole. I wasn't moaning in my bed all day long because I wasn't a pussy. I was running around in this ginormous city, for you three dickhead's work, EVEN ON MY WEEK OFF. I was not here to celebrate you three's some another stupid anniversary, because I knew that bit¢h was going to be here as well, and I was not in the mood for his shit yesterday.

And for your kind information I LET YOUR CHILDHOOD FRIEND SLASH FUCK BUDDY SLASH EX BOYFRIEND SLASH CURRENT HUSBAND, KNOW BEFOREHAND. "

Louis was fuming with anger. And if Liam wasn't hallucinating, he could make out the silver aura that used to express his close friend's angelic appearance, was turning into the red horns like a devil would have on their head.

Louis was now Lucifer.

Niall and Zayn, those were sitting a bit far away from all the drama, were only wishing for their husband's still beating heart. Because poor Liam was not made to hear this kind of colorful words coming out of his bestmate's mouth from this proximity. But they were also not stupid enough to stop Louis at his top level of anger. They were not even daring to move from their position, if anything they were only thinking about slipping out of the room as quietly as possible.