10. Resfeber

Happy 28th! 💙💚

P. S.
This chapter is not edited so if you find any mistakes please point them out in the comments... It'd be a big help... Love ya!

Sorry for the delay... But our house is almost complete, just interior paint is left, which means more free time..!! So yayyy!!

Word Count: 15 k

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(New York, February 2018)

(Same Night )

———

The storm finally started to slowly break and disappear from the atmosphere, leaving behind a clear sky. Although as satisfying as it looked to see the stars after such harsh weather, the bone-chilling air was on a vengeance to freeze anyone and anything left out in the field.

White powdery snow was making a loud noise as it was being crushed under the four wolves' paws as they were running their way back home at full speed. One was ahead of the three, howling every once in a while to the moon in the sky as tears were constantly falling down his eyes.

Marcel's limbs finally started to give up on him the moment he crossed the iron gate of their household compound. The other three slowed down as they watched him drop on all four right in front of their front door and curl into a fetal position.

He was trying to curl into himself as much as possible wrapping his arms around his bent knees, hiding his face in them as tears of immense pain were ripping his heart and soul.

Throwing his head back he'd scream out when the ache started to squeeze the life out of his body. Praying to anyone who was listening to end him right then and there.

When the three started walking towards him after changing into their human forms, Marcel started shaking his head and began to crawl away from them.

"Let me go !" he began fighting when felt someone's warm arms around his cold skin.

Harry's eyes widened when he touched his skin, having it as cold as the floor beneath them. His hand reached over the guy's chest and his own body stopped working at feeling the drop in his heartbeat.

"Shit !"

Harry began panicking while trying to gather him in his arms despite Marcel's constant fight.

Edward and Liam were next to him in the blink of an eye, reacting almost the same way when their hands were placed on his shoulder and face. The oldest triplet rushed to open the door when Harry managed to pick him up with Liam's help.

" Move! " Harry screamed, carrying him inside the house when Edward opened the front door.

-

"What the hell is going on?" Harry was crying outrageously while he was covering his brother up under a huge pile of blankets after making him wear his hoodie.

" His body is shutting down on him." Edward brought all the heaters he could find in the house with Liam's help into their room and was turning them on so it could help Marcel's body receive at least some warmth.

They never needed any artificial heat in their room as their body heat was enough for them to fight off the coldest weather.

" But why?" He cried holding his brother close to him under the blankets while rubbing his arms and blowing warm air into his skin which was still as cold as it was when they were outside.

" His alpha is taking the rejection and separation from his omega terribly. " Liam explained, wiping his face with the back of his hand.

Harry closed his eyes when Louis' face flashed in front of them, his teary face and those wailing of his broken heart. Hugging his brother close to himself he started murmuring into his ears to stay strong. Begging him to not give up. Crying how he'd die too if something happened to him.