2.

Chase.

There are three things I am absolutely sure of

1. I am in love with books, the smell, the romance, the enemies to lovers, and the bad boy who turns good.

2. The bad boy turning real never happens in real life, and that's why it stays fiction or Harry styles dark fan fiction.

3. I will never ever want a sports player to be my love, especially the guys around here.

I hear the rumors, but I never get to meet the faces that the names are talked about. I am in class when someone taps on my shoulder. Turning around I see a light-slimed guy with black curls smiling at me.

"Yes?" I looked at him

"Stop playing you know who I am." He smirks showing his pearly whites

"No, I'm sorry I only pay attention to my work and books." I roll my eyes at him.

He shakes his head in disbelief, "I am Max center fielder for our college baseball team."

"Oh, sports whoopee." Sending him a look

"Okay gothic girl, you are a tutor right?" He questions me.

"I am not gothic, and yes I am a tutor why do you ask?" Looking at him.

"My buddy failed his midterm and the makeup test is two weeks away and he could use a tutor and I heard you were the best." Max smiles

"Flattering will not get you anywhere but, I guess I can tutor your friend." I go to turn back around, but Max puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Please, Chase helps him we need our Ace." He hands me two hundred dollars.

"I don't even charge this much," I whisper

"Just take it, I know he will be a handful, and plus you'll probably need the money for the Uber and supplies or whatever we really need him to pass." Max leans back

Someone clears their throat causing me to look over, and it was  Olivia. She one of my roommates she has long brown hair, olive skin tone. She motions towards Max and I looking very concerned. I shake my head and look back at my history notes.

As the class ended, Max stopped me before I could meet up with Olivia. "Hey look come to the game and meet Tanner and maybe some of the guys that live with us, bring some of your friends."

"I don't know if I can make it, but I'll see, and does Tanner know you are dumping me on him?" Looking at the guy.

"Yes, I told him I would find him a tutor just keep the two hundred dollars on the DL please because I know he's going to want to pay but I know what I'm getting with you." He smirks

Olivia comes over to us, crossing her arms. "Maxwell, leave my innocent friend alone she not interested."

"Liv, Liv the best ass of the class don't worry gloomy bookish isn't my type unlike you." He winks at her