14.

Chase.

My hands were shaking, as I got closer to his door. It sounded like a guitar was being played...of course he could sing really good like his mother. Listening to him sing my heart melted.

How could a heart like yours, ever love a heart like mine..how could I love before, how could I have been so blind...you opened up my eyes.

Opening the door, Tanner quickly put the guitar down. "Chase you hit fucking hard, and you scared the hell out of me running away from me!"

"You, told me to go so I ran." looking away "I liked that song you were singing."

"Thanks, I started to learn how to play it after I met..." he stops talking our gaze meeting each other's.

Say it Tanner, I need the push.

"Since I met you." looking away from me, all I wanted him to do it admit that he felt something close to how I feel.

"Play it, I want to hear who sings it."

"Okay, but just know I never ever want you to leave me i am already losing someone so special too me..." pressing play the song starts to play "I can loose you as well."

"Kiss me." is all I could say right now.

Tanner fingers felt like lighting when they touched my face, but his lips my gosh. I wish to never stop having the feeling of his lips upon mine.

He smiles in our kiss, because I had bitten his lip. I love kissing this boy I want to kiss him always. "Tanner...I want you." Slowly pulling my lips from his. Please don't tell me no Tanner.

Tanner sits down on his bed, guiding me between his legs. His lips were so soft on my skin, he didn't miss any part of my skin as his lips traveled up to my breast. He so gentle taking my bra off, once my breast were expose his mouth wraps around my nipple while his hand played with the other one.

"Oh gosh Tanner."

He nipples a bit, and I figured that would hurt but god I swear it sent chills through my body. His hand travels down into my panties. "You're soaking for me, tell me what you want from me."

"All of you Tanner, I want to feel you." Moaning as he plays with my nub.

Tanner softly lays me down on his bed, kissing him again I struggled with his shirt. How am I ever going to impress him with sex. Oh wait I'm a virgin I don't know how to be good at sex.

"Hey, hey baby your hands are shaky relax it's me not anyone else I swear I've got you." pressing his lips too mine, really made me calm down.

"Sorry, just you know I've never done this with someone I care for." Blushing hard.

His fingers massage my nub "you're safe, and your body is so beautiful."

I know he is easing into this, and that makes me feel so secured. I could feel his thing touching my leg and it scared me a little bit. "Tanner will that fit, I don't know..."

"Relax I will only put what you can handle in, I want you to relax because of you don't it going to make it feel worse."

"I'm sorry I'm talking way too much, I think you should kiss me and slowly enter me."

"Okay baby girl."

I honestly just wanted him to kiss me again. Tanner free hand holds onto his penis, rubbing it against my heat. It felt so fucking good, I hope it will feel good. 

Tanner.

I slowly slide in, and my god she so tight I don't know if I will actually fit all the way. Her entire body tensed up. I knew it would be like this because, I've been in plenty of women but her she feels so good and I'd rather be in her a lot more.

"Tanner..." she gasp

"Am I hurting you, want me to pull out?"

"No, no I just wanted you to know how hot I think your body is." Chase giggles

Kissing her slowly, as I thrust slowly. God I don't think I can fuck stand. Her moans were such a turn on theirselves. God she really feels good. "Fuck baby you are so tight."

"Oh god you feel so good, Tanner don't stop." She moans loudly, gripping her nails into my back.

"Fuck, fuck." My thrust become faster, picking up her leg it gives me more access and I go deeper. I wished I didn't have to hold back because I could show her how I really do things. 

"Tanner oh god, I'm so fucking close."

"Cum for me princess, dear god."

I've never came with a girl before, she always finishes before me. We ride our highs out and god I hope she never leaves because I would fucking die.

"That was oh my god." She blushes

Laying next to her, cuddling it felt so nice. I love this moment right now. She makes me better, happy, and I know with her I will get through life with my mother conditions.

"I'm sorry for hitting you." Chase blushes, playing with my hair.

"Yeah, that hurt I deserved it because I was an asshole but I never lied when I said I wanted you here."

"I read your notes..." she looks away quickly

"Wait the one I wrote about you?" my heart flutter

"Yeah...its sweet I like it."

"Well good, I like you." kissing her lips softly

She pushes me away softly "you know, I don't know how to do any of this right."

"Chase me either I'm new to this feeling for a girl it's been forever." I shake my head "I will say this, I haven't had a girl naked in my bed here, that I was happy to wake up to the next day."

"You're a big sap, I love it." She kisses me quickly.

"Oh hell no, bring me those sex lips." Pulling her on top of me, not breaking the kiss. If all we did was kiss I'd be fine..she makes me feel so whole. I almost do not want to go back to school because then it will be a different world. I'll have to share her, and I just don't know if I can do that.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?"

"Tanner, did you just ask me out on a date?" Chase giggles

"Chase Morgan, I did we can go out once we get back to school...I could cook for you." my hands slide slowly up and down her sides.

"I'd like that, and I kinda of want to do it again." Her cheeks were so red.

Fuck, I want nothing more to be with her till the end of time.

—————
Well they did it! 👀😂