21

Chase.

This is Tanner last game as a Badger then he will be a Braves. I'm so happy for him, Aurora made us girlfriend shirts. We had our boys numbers on our shirts. The amount of selfies Aurora took with us is unbelievable. I am going to miss it honestly. I will miss Tyler and her. We are are going our separate ways in two months. I can't even imagine how life would be like if I didn't agree to take Max's money to tutor Tanner.

We are winning by a lot, and I was so nervous. Tanner has a lot riding on him, he wants this to be the best. I know he's been so worried about me but the doctor had given the green light and I'm okay I'm really okay. The amount of support our friends have given us is beyond crazy.  I am so excited about the future. So far Tanner has managed to have a no hitter and like it's such a turn on watching him focus on the pitches, the catcher and the crowd loves my boyfriend.

Tanner throws the ball, causing a strike two. "One more fucking strike." Olivia yells. My friends are the best, we are the team hype women. I love it! We were all holding onto each other as Tanner throws the last and final pitch of the game.

"OUT" the ump yells

"WE WON!" I scream

"LETS GO BADERS!" Aurora yells

All four of us hug each other. I can't believe the guys did it. I am beyond happy for them. As we run to the field Tanner picks me up spinning me around. "I did it baby." the tears slide down his cheeks "I did it."

"You fucking did that Tanner." kissing him softly smiling so big for him. "You know we are having a party later at the old house right."

"Fuck yeah, I am ready for a win party we definitely have to get dress." assuring him my happiness.

"Smalls, we fucking did it." Davis smiles

"Hell yeah blondie." I smile

As we head back to our house, I could my wait to tell him the good news. I was accepted to be an assistant for a publishing company here in Atlanta. I know he is going to be happy. He couldn't drive fast enough my god come on boy! COME ON!

Tanner hands fumbled with the front door keys, and I was getting so annoyed, like honestly. He is acting nervous, like I get it he is going to be playing in the double A soon like I get it so much pressure. "Babe let's get a fruit cup before we go shower."

"Okay, I am down for a fruit cup any day," smiling running into the kitchen. Tanner was quick to follow behind me. "Wait, wait there is a specific one I want." He whines

"It's a fruit cup dude don't even act like none of them are good." Opening the fridge getting two fruit cups, handing him his.

"This is the one I wanted, you know they added a cute message on them for kids, mine says you are great. It's like they know who the great Tanner Logan is." He grins

"Wait that's cute, let me see what mine says." looking down at mine reading what it says, quickly covering my mouth with my hand, trying so hard not to cry right now.

"Well, are you going to say something?" Tanner grins

"Of course I will, I just want to make sure you want me." Wrapping my arms around him. "Tanner Logan, I would love to be yours for a lifetime." Kissing him softly "oh i got in on the assistants job I applied for at the publishing company here in Atlanta."

"Fuck yeah, we are having everything we've always wanted." He smiles "Now let's take a shower we can't be late for the party." smacking my ass as I walk in front of him.

Tanner.

I can't believe she fucking said yes, but I can't believe  she is wearing a tight green dress that's shoes her fucking tits off so good. I swear my dick is getting harder by the second. Pulling into the driveway, I couldn't help but laugh.

"What?"

"We just have two whole months to do whatever because we are officially done with college I can't believe it." Shaking my head in disbelief, taking her hand as we walk up the driveway walking into the house.

We quickly find the guys and the girls in the middle of the living room dancing. "So what did she say?" Max yells

"She said yes." I yell back

"Fuck yeah congratulations man." He smirks "the fucking plan is going well."

"I honestly can't believe it, I truly can't believe it."

"Baby dance with me, or I'm gonna have to shake my ass for everyone to see." Chase pouts, causing a low growl escape from my lips. Hell no she is mine, no one will ever be lucky enough to see all the glory of her ass and naked body.

Gripping her hips, she grinds down my body slowly coming back up. Her ass rubbing against my semi hard cock didn't make this any better. I was ready to take her here now. Leaning her body closer to me, she tangled her fingers in my hair, as my hands slide up her body.

As the song sadly comes to an end, she was already wanted to take a seat. So we followed Max, Olivia, Aj, and Kenzie into the other room. Flopping down on the chair, my hands pulled Chase onto my lap. "You shouldn't have danced on me like that." whispering against her ear.

"Oh my god, Tanner Logan you actually go here I just can't even get over the fact the hottest guy goes here." a little freshman says

"Sorry to be leaving you, but my fiancé and I have big things planned." Gripping Chase thigh so the girl will have to notice my girl is sitting right here.

"Why would you want to be with here she doesn't fit your vibe.." she pouts

"You should see me in bed babe, total sex machine." Chase blows a kiss too her

Everyone was laughing. That's my fucking girl.

"Well when this doesn't work out know I'm here." She bats her eyes at me.

"Baby, I'm going to have his babies he don't need you I am enough for him to handle. Plus the way his semi hard on is pulsing against my ass right now tells me once you leave we are about to go upstairs and have amazing  phenomenal, mind blowing sex that maybe or may not cause me to get pregnant." Chase turns her head towards me pulling me in for a hot makeout session.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, I NEED TO FUCK HER. I LOVE HER GETTING HOT LIKE THIS! She isn't wrong about any of this.

———————

Guys they are about to graduate ahhh