~Chapter 28: Death scare~

~Death Scare~

~Death Scare~

"You can do this Thomas" Robyn hyped him up as his hands tightened around her waist and grunts escaped his lips. Her petite body swung lightly, sometimes escaping the grip of Thomas and moving away without trying.

"Give me your hand" Thomas tried his best to stretch over, offering his large hand to take her small one in. Robyn quickly moved hers from her side and placed it within his. The brunette boy firmly pulled on her arm, consequently making her body whip around and Thomas now able to move behind her.

"Holy shit" The brunette girl lifted her right arm to her forehead since the speed of the turn caused her head to feel light and dizzy.

Thomas ,being the protective friend he was, peered through her brunette locks and over her shoulder, "You good?"

"Yeah, yeah, let's do this" Robyn tried to nod her head, but the pressure was building up. Being upside down made this task ten times as hard as it should be. But, if they could escape a building riddled with high tech security and defence systems, they can easily escape some flimsy rope and wreck of a building. After all, escaping is what they do.

"Ok" Thomas moved around the smaller girl, nodding over to Minho for confirmation, "You ready Minho?"

"Yeah, send her now" He confirmed, groaning as he attempted to spin himself around.

"Are you ready Rob?" Thomas asked the brunette.

"Ready as i'll ever be" Robyn smirked as she locked eyes with Thomas for a view seconds.

Without wasting another valuable second, Tommy pulled her body back, before slinging her forward with all of his strength. Robyn couldn't lie, she loved the whole thing. She loved the way the air rushed through her brown hair as she glided over the drop below and into her best friend's arms. The runner prepared himself - his arms outstretched the whole time, ready for when she entered them safely and securely.

"I got you" Minho mumbled as her body crashed gently into his. A small giggle escaped Robyn's lips as Minho wrapped his arms around her.

"Good catch, keep up the hard work" Robyn chuckled to herself lightly, still finding the whole gliding event amusing.

"Thanks Rob" Minho smiled, looking into her hazel eyes as he held tightly onto her.

"Is she seriously laughing?" Newt asked, his body facing the other way due to the inconvenience of spinning.

"Yes i was Newtie" Robyn shook her head jokingly, despite the blonde haired boy being unaware, "It was a fun experience"

"Hey, shut it and get to it. We're wasting time here" Jess huffed from beside them, watching them closely.

"That's us told" Minho grinned, before gently removing Robyn from his arms. The strong boy manoeuvred her around, so she was now facing the lever on the outside of the drop.