~Chapter 33: A party gone wrong~

~A party gone wrong~

The last beaded curtain brushed upon Robyn's exposed skin as she was gently pulled along by the protective Thomas. Her drowsy eyes struggled to focus as the bright fairy lights ,which were strung up to each wall of the building,were revealed as the curtain dropped to her side. The sudden blast of music startled Robyn as the three of them made their way into the people-filled room. An almost immediate stench of sweat and warmth from the dancers bodies, rushed up Robyn's nostrils, making her scrunch it up with discomfort.

She held tight onto Thomas' hand as wandering eyes came their way, looking them up and down, like they didn't belong. It's like they could read Robyn's mind, because even her herself knew she didn't fit into this place.

Dancers swarmed around them, their voices and conversations muffled by the loud music, which rocked the floor beneath their feet. With each girl that strolled past, came flirtatious eyes towards Thomas. Suggestive looks were painted on their faces as Thomas stood awkwardly, unaware of it all around him.

"He's unavailable" Robyn warned with half open eyes, which instantly changed the faces of the girls. Their eyes dragged over to Robyn, sending daggers her way as they adjusted their dresses or revealing tops in an attempt to catch Thomas' attention. But Thomas only wanted to find one girl and that was Jess. His heart belonged with her and he already knew it.

"I think we should split up" Brenda voice was faded due to the music, but it still caught Robyn's attention. The brunette spun around to face the short haired girl, who already looked affected from the drink.

"Why?" Robyn slurred, her head becoming lighter with each second.

"To find the others" Brenda explained slowly, a small smile tugging on her lips. Her brown eyes looked closely at Thomas, who rocked side to side slightly on his feet. His pupil's were large as he zoned out and just stared ahead.

Brenda shuffled closer to him, placing her hand on his shoulder before grabbing Robyn's hand, who was smiling at the sight around her. The drinks' affect had quickly taken over Robyn within just a matter of seconds. She just felt like she was floating and everything around her was just a blur. This was something she had never felt before.

"You two" Brenda looked between the fazed pair, "Don't drink anything else"

The two nodded quickly, unable to take in any of the words she just said. Robyn just wanted to start looking for everyone, because if there was a chance they were in here, they had to be quick to find them incase they missed them.

"I'm gonna go find them" Robyn nodded to herself just after Brenda had set off into the crowd of people behind them alone.

"Be careful" Thomas mumbled a warning.

"Hmmm" Robyn hazily muttered a reply before forcing her legs to carry her off from the brunette boy.

As she walked, it seemed as if everything around her was closing in. Her focus was uncontrollable as her eyes struggle to stay open, dark red circles slowly appearing beneath them. She felt uncomfortable as she walked through the crowd, occasionally being pushed by a half-naked body of a dancer.