5- Panic Attack

This is based in season 1:

Sam's POV:

I'm in my room.

Shaking.

Crying.

Panicking.

My mum had just shouted at me that I'm useless and loads of bad shit. At this point I can't handle it. I need Freddie.

I picked up my phone and called Fredbabe. We've been dating for 3 months and it's going great. For two 13 year olds to be in such an intimate relationship as ours, is crazy.

The phone call:

F: "Hey Sam. Are you ok?"

S: "N-No. My mum did it to me again!" I said through heavy sobs.

F: "Where are you?"

S: "In my room"

F: "I'm coming over. I'll be there in 5"

S: "Ok thanks" I said softly and then hang up.

Freddie's POV:

Oh my God! I hate that Sam has to deal with this. I wish it was easier for her. This is gonna be the 15th night she's fell asleep crying in my arms and that's not ok! Sam is so perfect, why does she have to have a horrible mum! Ok Freddie, regain yourself and calm down. *breaths in* Ok, I'm fine now. I'm gonna go to the store and get Sam some of her favourite food and chiz, then head to hers.

Sam's house:

I opened the door to Sam's house with the spare key she gave me.

F: "Sam! Sam!" I said rushing upstairs. Her mum, as usual, was away in some illegal place with her boyfriend. Pam would hurt Sam and then run off, coward!

S: "I'm in here baby!" She calls opening her door. Wow, she looks worse than last time.

F: "Hey babe... you alright?" I said looking into her icy blue eyes.

S: "Yeah" she said chocked up. "Thanks for coming, I need it" she said softly putting her hands in mine.

I gave her a kiss on the check and led her into her room. It's purple and black with loads of pillows and blankets. Surprisingly, Sam has loads of teddies. Before we started dating, she used to cuddle her teddies to calm her down, but she says I'm her teddy bear now.. it's really cute!

Me and Sam are cuddling/ sitting on her bed. She has half her butt on my right hip and her right hand is playing with my left hand. My right arm is round her back for support and so she can lean into me. She keeps looking down and playing with my hands. Silent tears falling down her beautiful face, her breathing became irregular, the panic attack is about to come.

F: "You wanna talk about it baby?"

S: "Yeah" she said chocked up.

With that, she stared shaking and sweating. Her silent tears became loud sobs and her head is sunken into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and rocked her.

15 minutes later:

I did some breathing exercises with Sam and she's calmed down fully now. We talked about the situation and then just cuddled while eating our favourite foods I bought from the shop.