24- Bump in the Road

Freddie's POV:

F: "SAM PUCKETT!!" I said storming into Carly's apartment

S: "Ughh, what do you want babe?" she said sitting up from the couch, I guess she was sleeping.

F: "Why is my laptop ruined?"

S: "Oh yeah, I spilt gravy on it." She said simply and then got a root beer out the fridge.

F: "DO YOU EVEN CARE THAT YOU RUINED MY LAPTOP?" I shouted.

S: "FUCKS SAKE! YES, I DO! That's why I said I wanted to take YOU on a SURPRISE date tomorrow where I was gonna take YOU to the PEAR store and buy you a new laptop. I was being quiet the other day because I felt bad about what I did, ok?!" she screamed, crying.

F: "Oh" I said looking down guilty and embarrassed. "Sorry Sammy" I said and walked over to her. "Thanks, I love you" I said and pressed our foreheads together, I wiped away her tear with my thumb.

S: "It's alright" she said and kissed me. She placed her bottle of root beer on the counter and wrapped her arms around my torso to give me a hug. "I love you too" she said sinking her head into my chest.

2 pm:
S: "Hey" Sam said tiredly.

F: "You got enough sleep?"

S: "Ya" she said and snuggled into my chest.

F: "You hungry?"

S: "Yeah" she sighed.

F: "Ok" I said and gave her a kiss before getting up and walking to the fridge.

S: "What you gettin?"

F: "Well, I'm making bacon for us. But obviously you get more than me" I said while walking over to the stove.

S: "Aww thanks baby" she said and walked over to me. She hugged me from behind and gave my neck a soft kiss before getting another root beer out the fridge since her other one went warm.

F: "Where's Carly, cupcake?" (A/N I know that's a Jathan thing)

S: "Why do you care?" she asked with a disgusted face.

F: "Ooo, is someone jealous?"

S: "NO!" she snapped

I gave her a knowing look and rose my eyebrow at her.

S: "Ugh, whatever" she said and flunked onto the couch.

S: "Anyways, she's at Brad's"

F: "Ah!" I said feeling stupid I even asked.

S: "Is the bacon done yet?"

F: "No, not yet."

S: "Ughhhh!!" I chuckled at her.

She threw a pillow at me.

F: "You son of a b-"

S: "You say that and I won't text you for a day!" she threatened.

F: "Fine" I said miserably and flipped the bacon in the frying pan. "It's nearly done" I said happy again.

S: "Ok, hurry it up!" she said turning on the TV. I then took the bacon out of the pan and put it on the coffee table and walked over to her. I put the plate of bacon on the coffee table then joined Sam on the couch. I placed my arm around her and she snuggled into my chest, the cold root beer bottle laying on my chest that sent shivers up my spine. Sam laughed at me and hugged me tighter giving my chest a kiss. I then turned on full house while we ate our bacon.

20 minutes later:

S: "I love you" Sam says randomly.

F: "I love you too Samantha" I said softly and kissed her head.

She then sighed and cuddled into me more.

S: "Don't ever leave me. It will hurt me if you do"

F: "I would never do that baby"

S: "You better not because I could break things on your body that should not be broken" She said looking up at me.

F: "Of course, I would never leave you" I said stroking her hair. I then leaned down and kissed her. She kissed back and then we both fell asleep in each other's arms.