16- Thunder and Lightning

No ones POV:

Freddie's phone:
——Sam 😏🌶 ——
S-Hey freddork!
Hey lil Samantha xx
S-Wyd!!
Nm baby, u? Xx
S-Thinking of punching u, and since u have nothing to do... do u wna come to mine? x
F: Kk, be there in a bit baby xx
S- can't wait to punch u!
Love u 2 🙄 xx

5 minutes later:

*Knock knock*

Sam got off the couch and ran to the door. She opened the door and her boyfriend, Freddie, was standing there, smirking.
S: "Hey baby" she said and gave him a quick kiss but Freddie pulled her back to him and kissed her longer.
S: "Well, you're in a cute mood"
F: "Yeah" he said sheepishly. They then walked to the the couch and cuddled while watching a movie.

Half an hour later:

Sam was stroking Freddie's chest and smiling quietly. Suddenly, a large clap of thunder boomed and Sam wimped whilst she jumped and sunk into Freddie's chest.
F: "It's ok Sam. It's alright" Freddie said stroking Sam's hair and holding her tightly. Freddie took his hand and picked up Sam's chin and gave her a kiss.

F: "You alright?"

S: "Yes. I'm fine." Suddenly a bright ray of lightning struck and Sam jumped out of Freddie's arms and ran to the bathroom. Freddie ran after her but before he could get there the door was already locked shut.

F: "Babe, please open up" he said tapping the door. Sam shakily got up of the floor and slowly opened the bathroom door.

F: "You alright?"

S: "Y-yeah" she said and fell into Freddie's chest.

F: "Let's go back to your room instead. It's warmer in there and it's quieter" she slowly nodded her head in response and Freddie picked up a shaky Sam and took her to her room.

Sam's POV:

Freddie placed me on the bed and got in next to me. He kissed my cheek and gave me a smile.

F: "You're beautiful"
S: "Thanks nub" I said and pecked his cheek and then gave him a kiss, smiling. Suddenly a huge clap of thunder came.
I jumped a little but it wasn't that bad because Freddie was right, the storm wasn't as loud in my room compared to the living room. Freddie stroked my stomach and gave me a kiss.
F: "You alright?"
S: "Yeah" I nodded and returned into his chest.
S: "Night" I said, suddenly feeling tired.
F: " *Freddie chuckled* Night Sammy"
S: "Night" I sighed and fell asleep.