8- Babies

In this story. Carly never left for Italy and Sam never went to LA.

No one's POV:

S: "Freddie!" Sam called to her husband of 5 years.

F: "Yeah" Freddie shouted downstairs to Sam.

S: "When will Miley be back from her play date?" Miley is Sam and Freddie's daughter. She is 2 years old and has blue eyes and blonde/ brown hair. She's really smart for her age and loves Galaxy Wars. She Irish dances a little bit but once she's older Sam will put her in more classes.

F: "Umm" Looks at his watch. "About half an hour, why?"

S: "Umm. I- I need you to come here!" Sam called nervously.

F: "Okaayyy!" Freddie shouted whilst running down the stairs.

He joins Sam on the couch.

F:"You alright baby?"

S: "Y- yeah... I guess. I need to tell you something but please don't be mad"

F: "Okaayyy..." Freddie dragged out.

S: "Ok, well I-I'm... I'm" she breathes in and out. "I'm pregnant" she says half happy, half sad.

F: "Really?!"

S: "Nah I'm just playing... of course I'm telling the truth!" She said happily.

Freddie's face stated glowing and he hugged Sam really tightly and gave her a kiss saying:

F: "I can't wait for our new child to be born!"

S: "Same bubs, same" she said smiling.

They kissed and then placed their foreheads together.

F: "I love you" he said looking into her shiny blue eyes.

S: "Love you too"

They both kiss again and then chuckle. They spend the rest of the afternoon cuddling and watching girly cow.

—————

2 weeks later:

S: "Ready baby?"

F: "Yes princess Puckett"

Sam laughs.

S: "You dork"

Sam and Freddie are about to go to their first baby appointment together. Sam's already been to one check up to confirm that's she's pregnant and she was.

F: "But you love me" Freddie says with a smirk, standing up and putting his hands on Sam's waist.

S: "Whatever Benson" she chuckled and pecked his lips.

S: "Let's get goin'. Momma wants to see her new baby"

Freddie chuckled and opened the door for Sam to leave. They walked hand in hand out to their car.

Doctors office:

D: "Sam Puckett and Freddie Benson" The doctor called. Sam didn't change her name yet but there daughter is Miley Flo Puckett- Benson"

Room 101:

D: "Hello you two. So, are you two here for a baby ultrasound?" He said while searching for something on his computer.

S: "Yep"

D: "Sam could you please get up on the bed so we can see how your little child is doing."

Sam got up on the doctors bed and their doctor (Mrs Riles) put the ultrasound gel on Sam's stomach and started to check the baby.

D: "Your child is ok. You are 6 weeks pregnant and both mother and child is healthy"

S: "Thank you" They then all left the room and Sam and Freddie went home.

11pm:

Sam and Freddie are cuddling in their bed and Miley is asleep next door.

F: "You ok baby?" Freddie asked Sam.

S: "Yeah my stomach just hurts"

F: "Ok" Freddie says and kisses Sam's forehead pulling her closer. They soon fall asleep.

Sam's POV:

Oh my God! Why am I awake and why do I feel sticky and gross. What time is it? 3am! Really?! Ughh!! That's not the point. Why do I feel sticky and gross?! I'm gonna go toilet. Oh my God! There's blood everywhere!! No joke!!! I need to clean myself up.

(After)

Ok. Why am I bleeding excessively?

S: "Freddie, wake up!" I'm shouting at him. Omg! Why won't he wake up.

F: "W-what is it?" He said sleepily.

S: "I wo-"

F: "Why is there blood everywhere?!" He exclaimed. Oh my God. Such a wuss.

S: "Honey, I woke up and my legs were covered in bloody. I cleaned myself up but I don't know why I'm bleeding"

F: "We're going to the hospital!"

I gulped. Hard. I HATE the hospital.

S: "Baby, please, no!" I said tearing up.

F: "We have to Sam" he said softly. Some tears rolled down my face and he wiped them away.

F: "Sam. I'm going to call Carly and get her to come look after Miley. We are going to go to the hospital to find out what's wrong. No matter what, I will be with you every step of the way." Freddie said softly looking into my eyes. Wow, he's the best.

S: "Ok" I said still chocked up.

Freddie's POV:

I'm sitting on a chair next to Sam. She's laying in the hospital bed asleep. The doctors are getting the results for the tests they ran on Sam.
*

What was that noise? Oh, Sam's waking up!!

*

F: "Hi baby" I said standing over her and stroking her hair.

S: "Hey" she said tiredly.
F: "You ok?"

S: "Yeah" she sighed. "My back hurts, but that's it."

I leaned in and kissed her.

F: "Does that help?"

S: "Yes, you dork"
*
The doctor then knocked on the door.
*

F: "Come in"

D: "Hi. I have your results Sam and I'm sorry to say" she sighed "but it's not good news..."

I look over to Sam and I can see her bright blue eyes darken. Tears started forming in her eyes.

D: "I'm sorry to say Sam, but you had a miscarriage..." Silent tears rolled down Sam's face and her body is frozen. I'm feel tears roll down my face softly.

S: "Ok. Well thank you for telling me." She sniffs. "When will I be able to go home?"

D: "You can go home now if you want."

S: "Ok, thanks"

The doctor left the room and Sam got up off the hospital bed. She came over and placed herself in my lap. Tears were falling down her face faster than before. Sam then broke down fully. Shoving herself into my chest. Her arms wrapped around my neck. Her body shaking and moving quickly with her sobs. Tears were rolling down my face and onto her forehead. I stroked her sunny strands and kissed her forehead. I repeated the words:

"It will be ok Sam. I'm here for you. Everything will turn out right."

Me and Sam's worlds have been crushed. What's next for us?