23- We Aren't Dating

S: "Hello peoples!" Sam said walking into the studio.

C: "Hey Sam!" Carly said looking up from her bean bag.
S: "Hey, where's Freddie?" She said and fell into the other bean bag.
C: "He said he'll be here in 5 minutes"
S: "Ok" Sam shrugged .

Sam's phone:
Freddie 💙
S: where r u?
F: I'm just about to leave my apartment. U already there?
S: ya, surprisingly!
F: ok well I just opened Carly's front door see ya in 1 secs
S: kk :p

10 seconds later, Freddie walked into the studio.

F: "Who's ready for some iCarly rehearsals?"
C: "Yep, I'm ready." Carly said and regained her posture.
S: "Yeah..." I thought for a second. "I don't care." I added on.

Freddie walked over to Sam's beanbag and sat next to her in it. They moved around a bit to try get comfortable. Finally, they came up with a position: Sam was on Freddie's lap and had her head snuggled into his chest. Freddie had one arm around Sam's waist, holding her. Sam then pecked Freddie's nose and turned to Carly.

Sam and Freddie were a unique breed of people, should we say. They hated each other at times but then they would like each other at other times. Sam and Freddie weren't dating, but they cuddled, went on dates, kissed. (but never on the lips), texted and called one another all time and they would always help the other when they were sad. Their friends, like Carly, would always wonder when they would start dating, but this phase they were in was really cute so they didn't want to stop it. (Even though this has been going on for 2 years people still call it a phase instead of a chapter because the real and possibly new chapter will be when the start dating. If that ever happens...)

F: "Do you guys wanna do super bra and the idiot farm girl?"
S: "Sure" she said simply.
C: "Ok! Good idea Freddie" she complimented and wrote his ideas down. Carly's comment made Sam really jealous so she sunk into Freddie deeper to show that he is hers. Freddie tightened his grip on Sam's waist. Carly mentally chuckled to herself. Why would she still Freddie from her?! Plus, she has Brad.

S: "Can me and Freddie do that really funny script he made the other day?"
C: "Ok, sure" Carly chuckled and wrote it down.
F: "I'd love too" Freddie said and kissed Sam's cheek making Sam blush.
C: "Ok, let's also do the cool science fact of the day and then the rest we can plan tomorrow"
S: "Whatever" Sam shrugged and placed her hand were Freddie's heart is and strocked her thumb on it.

F: "That's cool Carls" Carly nodded and left the studio to get ready for her date with Brad.
F: "You sleepy Princess Puckett?"
S: "Mhm" Sam said tiredly whilst nodding her head, her eyelids beginning to droop a bit.
F: "Wanna sleep at mine?"
Sam shrugged and then Freddie picked her up bridal style and left the studio. He walked down to his apartment noticing how Sam could fall asleep at any moment.

Freddie opened his apartment door with his foot and kicked it closed. He carried Sam to his bedroom. Freddie placed her down on the bed slowly and walked round to the other side. He carefully got in the bed and put an arm around Sam. She sighed and laid back into Freddie.

F: "Night Sammy." He said and kissed her temple. With that, she fell asleep.
F: "... And I know you can't hear me, but I love you Sam, I really love you."He said softly and fell into a deep sleep.