31- Life- iCarly

F: "Hey girls!" Freddie walked into the apartment happily.
C: "Hey Freddie" she smiled back from the couch.
S: "Yo Fredlumps." She paused and looked at his face. "Why you so happy?"
Sam said in disgust.
F: "I've got a date!" he said happily slumping down into the middle of the couch, in between Carly and Sam.
C: "Nice, so who's the girl?" She said hesitantly, glancing at Sam for a bit. Who was looking down, twiddling with her thumbs, her face pale and sad.
F: "Lanie, from my history class"
C: "Oh, well I hope it goes well then" she said, not knowing how to reply.
S: "I've go to go" Sam said quickly jumping of the couch. It was clear she was going to start crying.
F: "Bye Sam"
C: "Bye blondie"
S: "Bye" Sam said quickly and ran to the fire escape, tears falling down her face.

1 Hour Later:

F: "Sammy" he said knocking on the door of the fire escape.
S: "What?" She said not looking at him.
F: "Why are you crying?"
S: "Don't worry..." she breathed in. "You don't need to know..." she breathed out.
F: "Yes... I do." He pauses. "You're crying and look hurt... what's wrong?"
S: "Look..." she sighed and turned to Freddie. "I like you, ok? And I know you don't like me back but I..." She sighed again. "I don't know..."
F: "I love you" he said leaning down to her, falling on his knees, on purpose.
S: "What?" She replied back happily but confused.
F: "I love you" he said again, nodding his head forward.
S: "Thank God." She breathed out. "I love you too" she placing her hand on his cheek and kissed him.

1 Year Later: Ridgeway

F: "Hey Carl's, Hey Gib, Hey Sammy" He said and walked up to Sam and kissed her.
S: "Hey baby" Sam grinned back as much as she could muster.
F: "You guys ready? We're about to graduate from this place. It's were it all started." He paused. "iCarly, Me and Sam's life together," he placed his arm around her waist. "our friendship and most importantly... all our lives..." he smiled tearing up a bit.
C: "Yeah" Carly sighed, tears starting to stream down her face as she looked around.
S: "Mhm... I never knew this shit hole would mean so much to me" she said crying softly.
G: "I- I'm so happy I became friends with you guys" Gibby sobbed slightly.
C: "Aww babe" Carly said falling into Gibby's chest and hugging him, sobbing softly as well.
F: "At least we get to go college together though" he said as a tear finally fell from his eye.
S: "Now, that's a good thing" she pointed her finger and unconsciously they all joined in a group hug.

3 Years Later: Seattle U

S: "Here we are again." Sam said sighed
C: "Yep" Carly said chocked up and nodded. "Graduating..."
G: "Yeah... me with my chemistry diploma in liquid soap and a liquid soap company, you and Sam with acting and comedy diplomas," the two girls nodded, whilst standing in a side hug. "and Freddie with an IT and camera work and direction diploma... all our dreams came true" he said chocked up but by the end a few tears were shedding.
F: "Yeah and I've had the best journey, with the best people, and my favourite girl" he said taking Sam softly from Carly and placing his arm around her.
C: "And I've got the bestest of friends and the most amazing boyfriend" she said walking over to Gibby, tears falling slowly.
S: "We did well..." Sam said, crying, as they all joined in a group hug in a line.
F: "We did, didn't we?" Freddie said brightly.
C: "I love you guys"
S: "We love you too"
They all squeezed into each other before separating and lining up in the line to go into the hall.

4 Years Later:

S: "BABE!" Sam shouted up from the counter to Freddie, who was upstairs editing and iCarly segment.
F: "YA!" Rearing the back of his head to the door of his room so he could hear her better.
S: "COME HERE!"
F: "OK" he said and suddenly came sprinting down the stairs.
F: "What's wrong?" He said walking over to Sam who was holding a letter in her hand.
S: "I  got a letter back from the DNA office." she looked up at Freddie. "They found my dad" she said her eyes filing up with happy tears, a wide smile, falling on her lips.
F: "Oh My God!" He said running up to Sam nicely talking the letter out her hands. "Really?!" He said smiling widely
S: "Yeah" she nodded profusely.
F: "That's great, I'm so happy for you baby!" he exclaimed hugging her tightly
S: "I love you" Sam said pressing their foreheads together
F: "I love you too, so much. That I wanna do this..." he said kneeling down, taking a small box out of his back pocket. "Sam, you have made my world so much brighter and better. You keep me going and give me all the strength I need to get through another day..." he sighed. "I don't know why I ever argued with you, because there's no point in trying to win against you, because you'll always be first place to me. Never second." He smiled up at her. "So... Sam... will you marry me?" Sam had her hands in praying position whilst happy tears fell from her face.
S: "Yes! Of course I'll marry you!" She nodded 'yes' profusely. Freddie stood up and placed the ring on her finger. It looked like this:

They kissed and hugged whilst bright smiles tattooed to their faces

S: "I love you"
F: "I love you too"

3 Years Later:

F: "She's so beautiful" he said stroking his daughters hair who was just born named Emily Carly Benson.
S: "I know" Sam said softly, her index finger wrapped in Emily's hand.
F:"I love my two favourite girls, so much" he wrapped his arm around Sam and kissed her temple.

* In the room next door *

G: "Awww" Gibby chuckled as his newborn son grabbed his finger
C: "You're gonna be the best dad, you know?" She said as he placed a dummy in her son's mouth. (A/N or pacifier if you're from the US). She looked up from Toby and looked at Gibby, she sweeped some hair out his forehead and kissed him.
G: "Thanks" he sighed and kissed her.

1 Hour Later:

C: "You ready?" Carly said happily looking at Sam.
S: "Yeah, I hate the smell of hospitals" Freddie chuckled
F: "Alright! Let's go then" he smiles and the 4 left the hospital with their new children.

15 Years Later:

Emily and Toby were slowly falling in love with each other. One day, it got across the school that Emily liked someone. Emily HATED this because she thought it would ruin her bad- ass reputation.

Toby found Emily sitting at their spot on the top of the groovy smoothie after school.

T- "Emily" he said standing 2 feet behind her.
E- "Yeah" she said her voice breaking.
T- "I'm sorry that happened to you at school today..."
E- "Thanks" she said choked up
Toby walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her from behind.
T- "Look... I know it's scary for you to put your feelings out there, because you never know if the person you like is gonna lie you back.. everyone feels that way. But you never know what might happen if-" he was cut off by Emily turning around and kissing him on the lips. It took him a few seconds to realise what was happening before he started to kiss back.
5 seconds later, they pulled back breathlessly.
E + T: "I love you" they said at the same time making them chuckle. They kissed again and cuddled for the rest of the night.