10- Sam is back

Freddie's POV:

I woke up at around 3am to someone knocking on the door. I got up and answered the door. It was Sam! Let me explain something quickly. Carly and Sam came back to Seattle for 2 weeks for graduation (this was after the tuna fish incident) and then they both left again so we could all go to college. I was supposed to go to MIT but I got a really good job at the pair store and Carly went to Italy and she is now a screen writer. She's coming back to Seattle forever in 2 months.
F: "Omg! Sam! I haven't seen u in ages, are you ok? Why are you crying?" I said pulling her into a soft bear hug.
S: " *sighs* Me and Cat got into a really big fight so I decided to move back to Seattle" she muffled into my chest.
F: "Do you wanna stay the night?"
S: "Umm.. sure" she said.
F: "Ok. Come on" I then led her to my bedroom.
S: "Nice room dork" she said still sounding upset.
F: "Why thank you" I said.
We sat on my bed. We looked like this but in a less romantic way.

 We looked like this but in a less romantic way

F: "Do you wanna talk about it?"
S: "No. But why aren't you in college?"
F: "I got a really good job at the pear store so I pulled out of MIT" I shrugged with a smirk.
Sam chuckled a bit.
S: "Congrats."
F: "Thanks"
Sam yawned.
F: "Tired?"
S: "No!" She snapped. I raised my right eyebrow at her.
S: "Fine" she sighed.
F: "Wanna head to bed?"
S: "Ok."
We then snuggled into bed in each other's arms. Like this:

She smelled like strawberries and roses, like always!F: "Night Princess Puckett" I said and kissed her forehead

F: "Night Princess Puckett" I said and kissed her forehead.
S: "Night Freddifer" she said.