9- Freddie's Dad

This story is based in season 1

At Ridgeway:

S: "Hey Freddo" Sam said walking up to Freddie and giving him a kiss.

F: "Hi Sam" he said smiling at her.

F: "Ham sandwich?" He says pointing towards the sandwich in Sam's hand.

S: "Sorta. It's a meat supreme sandwich" 

F: "Ah!" Freddie exclaimed.

Sam realised that there's something wrong with Freddie.

S: "Umm. What's wrong Freddie?"

F: "Nothing. Why'd you ask?" He scoffed adding a small fake chuckle at the end.

S: "Baby." She said looking/ glaring into his eyes.

F: " *sighs* Sorry babe. I- I. Umm..."

Sam dragged him to the school basement.

S: "Freddie. I need you to tell me what's wrong because otherwise I can't help you."

F: "I have to meet my dad for the first time this weekend"

S: "Oh..." Sam was the only one who knew the real truth about Freddie's dad. Freddie told everyone else that his dad left when he was younger but the real truth is is that Freddie's dad is in jail for assault. Yeah, that's right, Freddie's mum was assaulted by Freddie's dad. Freddie's dad is called Joe, Joe Fredrick Benson. Joe's been in jail since Freddie was 5 so this is the first time Freddie has seen him in 8 years.

S: "Did your dad get out of jail or are you just visiting him?"

F: "He's out of jail. And, I'm scared Sam. I'm scared. I don't want him to hurt my mum again and what if he doesn't approve of me? I'm just a computer nerd, who has an obsession with Galaxy Wars. And I don't want him to" he grabbed Sam's hand. "h-hurt you..." tears were streaming down both their faces.

S: "Freddie, don't worry about anything. He won't hurt you, me or your mum. I can go with you if you want bubs. I love you Freddie and I don't want you to be scared or upset. If he doesn't approve of you being a computer nerd, who has an obsession with Galaxy Wars then he's missing out on a lot. But, I then I only have to share you with your mum and no one else." Sam's arm's snaked up to Freddie's neck and Freddie's hand found their way to Sam's waist. They shared a kiss for a minute.

F: "I love you too and I'd love for you to come with me" He smiling.