36- Christmas 2021

S: "MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!"

F: "Geez, Sam!"

S: "Oh, sorry" she said and kissed his cheek

C: "So, what did you guys get for Christmas? I got a new dress, a new phone and 5 gift cards, all worth $20!!"

F: "Well, Sammy got me a new USB drive and its engraved with the writing of: 'I love you - Sam' and then my mum got me a pack of six USB drives and money for a new editing software." Freddie smiled.

S: "I got a new Chanel bag, a new pear laptop (rose gold), 3 tickets to Dirty Dancing, (one for me, you and Freddie) and then Freddie got me new tap shoes and on the side it says 'You're my star'." she smiled.

(A/N I actually got a new Chanel bag, but its fake; a new apple laptop, rose gold, and 2 tickets to Dirty Dancing. I'm really grateful for all my gifts and I'm not trying to brag, btw. What did you guys get?)

C: "Nice!"

F: "Well, you guys ready to eat? My mum said to come round whenever."

S: "I'm ready"

C: "Same"

Sp: "Coming!!"

S: "Oh, calm down!"

C: "Sam, if they stay together and get married, then Freddie would become my brother, and then when you and Freddie get married, we would become sisters!"

S: "I like that..."

C: "Wait, you and Freddie have thought about getting married?"

S: "Well, yeah" Sam said smiling as Freddie blushed.

F: "Ehh.. y-yeah, we have"

C + Sp: "Awwww"

F: "Whatever, lets go." Freddie said, his face darkening.

They all chuckled and went across the haul to Freddie's.

Sp: 'I'm knocking on the door" Spencer said and slid infront of them.

C: "Calm down!"

Sp: "Nyeh!" he said, and knocked on the door.

Marissa opened the door.

M: "Hello kids, and hello to you" Marisa said, and kissed Spencer.

All the kids turned away with disgusted faces and just went through the door.

Once the two had pulled apart, they rolled their eyes at the kids and walked in.

They all sat on the sofa and watched a Christmas film. Marissa and Spencer were cuddling, Carly was curdled into a blanket and Sam and Freddie were cuddling as well.

1 Hour Later:

M: "You guys ready to eat?"

S: "Yep"

They all laughed at Sam as she ran to the table.

After Dinner:

Sp: "I've got something to say." Spencer stood up "Marissa, the past 2 years have felt like a life time to me, you make me feel happy, loved and talented. I couldn't imagine my life without you. no one, can compare to you. so," he knelt down. "will you marry me?" he said as took a ring out of his pocket and showed it to her.

All the kids stared in amazement, whilst Marissa was crying.

M: "O-of course" Marissa said. Spencer put the ring on her finger and kissed. All the kids clapped at them and Freddie and Carly couldn't help but cry as well.

M: "Merry Christmas, everyone!" She smiled. The all hugged each other before parting ways.

It was the best Christmas ever!