19- Cold

Sam's POV:
S: "Hi Fredbag" I said walking into the Shay's apartment to see my boyfriend doing something on his phone. I threw my bag on the floor since I'm lazy and can't be bothered to put it on the rack.
F: "Hello Samantha" he said and stood up from the couch and walked over to me and gave me a kiss.
S: "What you doing baby?" I said as we sat on the couch together.
F: "Just booking the tickets for our 5th cinema date tonight"
S: "Oh what movie did you pick?" I said snuggling into his chest giving him a hug. He put an arm around me and hugged me tighter.
F: "Funny Girl is on so I picked that."
S: "Oh ok" I muffled into Freddie, burying my head in further to his chest.
F: "You ok baby?" He said stroking my hair and giving me a kiss on the forehead.
S: "Yeah, I'm just cold." he put both arms around me and held me tight.
F: "You're the best girlfriend ever Sam. Your bright smile always makes my day and your soft kisses are the best. You're an amazing kisser, by the way, and you have the best clothing style and I love how your face doesn't need makeup to be pretty. You have the best body and the funnest personality. Your crazy food habits are the cutest and when you're on a sugar rush and act like you're 5, it's totally cute! You're the best girlfriend ever" he says with a smile and we kissed. He leaned down to kiss me, by the way... I'm not moving my position! After 10 seconds, my left hand slowly made its way to his cheek and I rested my hand on his face. 30 seconds later, I started leaning back and my hair started falling off my shoulders and was hanging neatly away from my neck. Freddie had one hand on the wrist of my hand which was on his face and the other one was on my lower back keeping me up right. 40 second later, Freddie smoothly put me down on the couch and slid his hand off my back. He put his hand down on the couch to keep him steady and kept on kissing me. He took his other hand of my wrist and put it on my waist. After 2 minutes we pulled away.
S: "I love you"
F: "Love you too" he said and laid down on me with his back on my chest.
S: " *chuckles* Comfy there bubs?" I said running my fingers through his hair. I actually like Freddie's hair. It's soft, and shiny, and smells like apricots because his wacky mum makes him use this "special apricot shampoo". Yeah... I don't know...
F: "Oh yeah, and you have a comfy body too" he says laughing a little at the end.
S: "You're crazy Benson" I say with a smile and tickle his stomach. He pulled his leg up to his stomach making me tickle him more.
F: "S-s-s-stop. Hahahha. Sam! S-Sammy! Stop" he says in between laughs. I laughed at him and stopped. He relaxed back into my chest and sighed.
S: "You're a nub!" I said
F: "Hey!" He replied and frowned. He crossed his arms over his chest. Wow. My boyfriends actin' like he's two.
S: "Uh-uh. But you're my nub" I say and kiss him. He took his hands off his chest.
F: "You cold anymore?" He said a bit muffled because my hands were stroking his face.
S: "Just my hands" HE THEN PUT MY HANDS DOWN HIS MOTHER-FUCKING SHIRT. But, to be honest, he's surprisingly warm. I already knew he had a six pack and I have felt it before but it shocks me every damn time!
F: "Like that?"
S: "Yeah. I love feeling your sexy muscles" I say and give his cheek a kiss.
F: "I love you baby"
S: "I love you too babe" I say with a smile.