14- I Want It Now

Freddie's POV:

S: "Fredddiiiiieeeee!!" Sam said screaming whilst running into Carly's apartment. Jeez. This girl.
F: "Yaaaa!!" I scream mockingly back to her.
S: "I lost something!"
F: "What? Your virginity to me?" I scoffed making Carly look up instantly with wide eyes.
S: "That. Annndddd! I need you to take me to 'Bacon World and Theme Park' because I lost my giant fork" she says back to me. God! More money for me to spend. Well, it's going to Sam so I don't mind.

F: "Magic word first and a kiss"
S: "Really Benson?!"
F: "Yes really!"
S: "Fine" she says a walks up to me giving me one of her best kisses. I love this girl so much!
S: "Please?" She says with puppy eyes.

I shake her hips which my hands were placed on.

F: "Ok" I say smirking a little bit.
S: "Thanks Freddo" she says pecking my lips then running to the couch.

C: "Did I just hear that you guys lost IT to each other!?" she said pouncing off the couch.
F: "Uh... didn't you already know?"
Me and Sam were blushing. A LOT. I turned to Sam.

F: "Did you not tell her?"
S: "I was going to but then I got... nervous" she said the last part quietly so only I could hear.

F: "Oh ok. Anyways, ya. We did lose 'it' to each other"
C: "Oh ok. Well that's interesting and a sentence I never thought I'd here in my life."
S: "True dat" Sam said. She then stood up and walked over to us.
S: "I've gotta go guys"
C: "Kk" Carly and Sam then hugged.
S: "Bye baby!" she said walking over to me and giving me a kiss.
F: "Do you have to go?"
S: "Yes baby" she chuckled while caressing my cheek.
F: "Ughh! Fine" I said and frowned.
S: "You'll be fine. I'll be back at your's at 6 and it's 4 o'clock right now."
F: "M Kay." I sighed.
S: "Good boy" she said and gave me another kiss. She then turned and walked away with a swing in her hip. The little madam! She knows her butt is one of my biggest turns on!

I guess we'll see what happens tonight...