20- Asleep

I wrote this in my science class so please don't judged!
———————————
Sam's POV:

S: "Hey baby!" I said walking into Freddie's apartment. When he didn't reply I walked over to the couch and saw him asleep. Awwww! He looks really cute! I leaned down and kissed his forehead. I stroked his temple for 3 seconds before sitting next to his sleepy body on the couch.

20 minutes later:

I was playing Brain Crush on my phone when I heard Freddie murmur my name.
F: "Sam!" He said quietly still fast asleep. I put my phone down and put my body on top of Freddie and stroked his cheek lookin at his face.
S: "Babe, it's me."
S: "Freddie?" I whispered.
F: " *chuckle* Hi" he said smiling, his eyes still closed.
S: "Hi" I said and chuckled. He blinked a few times before properly waking up.
F: "What are you doing here? Not that I'm not happy you're here, but why?" He said grabbing my butt and pulling me up to kiss him.
S: "Just to hang out" I replied.
F: "Oh ok" he smiled.
S: "What?" I laughed.
F: "I got you fatcakes. They're in my room"
S: "Yay!" I jumped up and sped to his room to get them. Within 10 seconds, I was back on his chest and eating a fatcake.
F: "Babe! I'm shirtless right now! I showered this morning as well, so don't get fat cake on me"
S: "Fine" I chuckled and rolled my eyes playfully.
S: "Why were you asleep?
F: "Because I was tired and I wasn't feeling the best."
S: "You better now... or?"
F: "Meh" he nodded to the side and shrugged.
S: "Well, I'm here now to look after you so don't worry" I said and snuggled into his chest and threw my remaining fatcake on the ground and hugged him.