18- Older

Sam's POV:
Ugh! finally, got the kids to bed! I hate how Freddie has to work late now. He works at the pair store in the management area and there's been a huge problem or something so he has to work later. I can't take it anymore! As much as I love our 4 kids, they are a handful! They're all so stubborn like me and Freddie and they are VERY loud!!! And now I've broken down in tears with my head in my knees, sobbing so loudly I didn't even hear Freddie come through the door.

Freddie's POV:

F: "SAM!! Sam-my!" I said the last one in a sing- song voice. When I came into the house I kicked my shoes off, put my brief case down, placed my keys on the counter and went into the living room to find my beautiful wife, Sam, crying loudly in her knees. I ran over to her a pulled her into my chest giving her a hug. She had her hands over her face and was crying into them. Her head is placed in my chest and her body is shaking. I've seen Sam cry a lot more than anyone else and this is one of the worst times I've seen her cry.

F:"What's wrong baby? Why are you crying?"
S: "L-looking after a-all four kids is so hard to do by m-myself. I can't take it anymore!"
F: "I know baby, I know. But we only have 3 days left until everything is back to normal. It will all be fine soon and I'll be able to go to bed at a normal time with you and I'll help you with the kids. It's going to be ok"

S:" *sighs* Ok..." she said and pulled her head out of my chest giving me a hug. We stayed there for a few minutes before I picked up her chin with my finger and gave her a kiss.
F: "Better?" I asked deepening myself into the back of the couch.
S: "Better" she smile slightly and sighed relaxing into my chest.
F: "Is there anything else you wanna talk about?"
S: "No, not right now." she sighed. "I'll tell you tomorrow"
F: "Ok babe. No problem"
Sam then went into deep thought for 5 seconds and then talked.
S: "Ok... this is really out of character for me to say. But... uh, w-will you, uhh. Hold me? Just for tonight... I need it" she said weakly and quietly.
F: "Of course honey" I said and kissed her forehead pulling my arms tightly around her. I then picked up the blanket on the coffee table and put it on both of us. We both fell back into the couch and then Sam snuggled into my chest and we then fell asleep.