34- Horror

S: "Yo, Yo!" Sam said walking into Carlys apartment.
F: "Hey" Freddie smiled up to Sam from the couch.
S: "Shut up" Sam said and joined freddie on to the couch.
F: "You going to the Haunted House?"
S: "Yeah, are you?"
F: "Yeah, I'm going as well"
S: "Where's Carly?"
F: "I don't know"
S: "Ah ok"
The two sat in silence for a few seconds.
S: "Where's Spence?"
F: "He's with Socko"
S: "Oh yeah, he said that this morning." she paused. "Uhh... do you ever think about the worst scenarios when you're in a haunted place?"
F: "Sometimes, yeah... is Sam Puckett scared?" Freddie teasingly said to her.
S: "Look dude, please just look after me tonight" she said quickly.
F: "I always will, I love you, why wouldn't I?"
S: "Freddie, what are we?"
F: "Friends?"
S: "Can we be more? I understand if you don't want to..."
F: "Y-yeah, sure" he said nervous of her reaction.
S: "Well, we should get going to the haunted house," Sam took out her phone and checked the time. "it's 6:30 and it starts at 7"
F: "Ok," he got up and walked to the door, Sam walking behind him. He opens the door for her. "I love you" he says as she walks past, smiling at her the entire time.
S: "I love you too" she smiled and kissed Freddie.

At the haunted house:

F: "You ready?" Freddie asks, grabbing Sam's hand. She breathed heavily.
S: "Yeah" He squeezed her hand and they slowly walked in the haunted house. They weren't even ten steps in when a dark creature flashed in their faces.
F & S: "AGHHHHH" Sam and Freddie both screamed together.
S: "F-Freddie, w-what was that-t"
F: "It's ok, baby, I've got you" he breathed heavily.
S: "Let's go" she insisted and stepped forward. Slowly, Freddie trailed behind.
S: "Stop being such a wuss"
F: "I'm not a wuss!" Sam chuckled at him.
S: "Agh!!!!" Sam suddenly screamed.
F: "What's wrong?!" Freddie asked her as he stepped quickly to Sam.
S: "There's some tiny crawling up my leg!" She screeched whilst kicking her leg repeatedly in attempt to get it off.
F: "Stay still and I'll get it" Freddie bent down. He got out his phone and put in the torch. After 5 seconds of searching, Freddie found the spider and threw it into the corner.
F: "There you go" he said as he stood up.
S: "Thank you" she breathed out. "I love you" Sam smiled up at him, her hands resting on Freddie's biceps.
F: "I love yo- agggghhhh!!!!" Freddie screamed out as something grabbed his neck. "Sa-"
S: "Agggghhhh" Sam cut Freddie of by screaming as the same torture happened to her. "F-Freddie!! Freddie!! Babe!!" She shouted as she was being dragged down some stairs. "Owwww" Sam wined as her hips began to hurt more with each step she was dragged down.

Meanwhile, Freddie was being dragged down some other stairs, his back being dragged along the floor. "Babbbyyy!!! SAMMY!! SAM!! Babe" he cried. After what seemed 20 seconds, the pair finally made it to the bottom of each staircase.
F: "S-Sam? Sam!!" Freddie said scurrying around the room, trying to find Sam.
F: "BABE!! SAMMY!!" He cried out.
Soon a quiet and weak sound came out of the corner.
S: "F- Freddie?"

————————
A/N : I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS HALLOWEEN CHAPTER!! This was kind of inspired by this fan fic:

————————A/N : I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS HALLOWEEN CHAPTER!! This was kind of inspired by this fan fic:

Happy Halloween!!! Bye!!!