17- Remembering

{YOUR POV}

Everything was silent around me. And when I opened my eyes, I couldn't see anything.

Just complete darkness.

I turned around, trying to find a way out of whatever I was in. But it was like I was stuck in place.

And it was a rush of noise, coming at me all at once. I couldn't even cover my ears as the sound grew louder and louder.

Before it all went quite.

I hadn't even realized I had closed my eyes until I saw a light behind my eyelids. Slowly opening my eyes, I felt like the breath had been knocked out of my lungs.

This had to be a memory. It had to be.

Because I've never seen them all together like this before.

Every Glader was sat before me around a large silver table. There were even girls too. A girl, blond, she sat on the other side of Newt.

And me, I sat on the opposite side while Minho sat across from us.

"Sonya, have you asked him yet?" I heard myself say to the girl.

"Asked who what?" Newt frowned, looking back and forth between me and Sonya.

The girl, Sonya blushed and rolled her eyes. She elbowed Newt softly before looking at the other me again.

"No I haven't asked him yet YN. You know he likes Rachel." She says with a slight sad tone in her voice.

I watch as I reached my arm around Newt, trying to comfort her, while Newt looked down at her confused.

"You like someone?"

Sonya rolled her eyes. "Yes big brother I like someone. And no, I'm not telling you who."

Newt then began to pout, which caused the other me to laugh. While I just cracked a smile.

And then it changed.

I was standing in a room, practically empty except for a single bed. I was waiting for something. Or someone. I watched as the other me had began to slightly pace back and forth, muttering something before sighing and falling silent.

The door unlocked with a beep, before opening. A boy with brown hair and light brown eyes opened it with a smile, and behind him was Newt.

The other me had sighed with a soft smile before walking to Newt, giving him a tight hug.

"Just going to ignore your brother. Ow, that hurts." The boy muttered.

The other me rolled my eyes, pulling away from Newt and punching the boy in his arm. Rather harshly by the look of it.

"Ow! What was that for? I brought you your boyfriend, my best friend might I add, and this is how you repay me? With violence?"

"You fucking sided with them Thomas! Why! I thought you hated them!" I yelled at him, to which he shushed me.

"I do hate them YN, you know I do. I've hated them since we came here."

"Then why are you siding with them? They are making you their little toy! Their little puppet to do their bidding! And your letting them!"

Thomas sighs. "You wouldn't understand YN, I am doing this-"

"For Teresa." Newt interrupted.

The other me glanced back at Newt, before turning back to Thomas with a mad shocked expression on my face.

"What."

Thomas glared at Newt, who raised a brow in response. I crossed my arms at him as he looked back down at me again.