5- Surrounded by a maze

|W.I.C.K.E.D|

-No one's pov-

Alarms went off as the maze doors open. People went rushing around, trying to find out why. And Ava was at the very least pissed.

"WHAT happened?!" She yelled at a subject.

The subject shakes his head. "I-i-i  don't know. It-it must be a malfunction!"

She glares at him, causing him to shrink away. "Then fix it!"

He nods and runs away, trying to figure out how it happened. Ava turned back to the screen, her eyes filled with rage as she watched YN run into the maze.

"Ma'am, what should we do about the Grievers?"

Ava stays silent for a moment before turning around and walking away.

"Set them to kill mode." She says, not looking back.

Teresa and Thomas look at each other, before Thomas runs off.

Teresa goes back to screen watching YN as she trys to run through the maze with her daughter in her arms.

|Maze|

{Your pov}

I turned a corner, panting as Emmy starts to fuss around. I try to calm her, but I couldn't focus completely.

I stopped running and leaned back against the wall, unconsciously rubbing her back as I try to catch my breath.

"Where did she go?"

"She couldn't have gone far, split up."

I heard their voices say from a distance. Their voices echoing off the walls, and I sigh softly as I push off the wall.

I start to run again, my lungs burning for more air. I look over my shoulder and see a light shinning from the corner. My eyes widen slightly and I look down the closest path.

I quickly turn into another part of what seemed to be a maze, before they could see me.

I run Emilia's back and hold her against my chest, as she somehow sleeps peacefully. 

I stop when I see that it goes two seperate ways. Left, or right.

"There she is!"

I turn around and see two of the people there. They started moving towards me, but before I could move, I saw it.

I heard it.

One of them was slower, and they were attacked. A big mutated, half machine creature, tackled the slower one to the floor.

My eyes widen in horror as I watch it raise its leg and stab the man in the chest with its pointed leg. He spattered up blood and the other guy turns around and raises his gun.

Gun fire wakes Emmy up and  I try to cover her ears as the creature let's out a screech.

I quickly turn to the right before I could see anything else. But I could hear his scream as I ran away.

They were both dead. And I have no idea how many there is left, or how many of those creatures there are.

I continue to run, but Emilia crying was going to draw attention to us. I had to calm her before either one of them showed up. I turned the corner and groan when I realise it's a dead end.

I turn around and try to calm her down as I walk back to take another path. I walk as I whisper softly to her, this time taking a different turn.

I speed walk down the part of maze, and Emmy thankfully starts to quiet down.

Click click, wirl

My eyes widen and I stop walking. I carefully peek out from behind the corner and see another one of the creatures there. But it was turning another corner.

"They sent the Grievers into kill mode, those fucking idiots! Now how are we suppose to get the kid and get out alive?!" I hear one of the guys yell.

"Shut up! Do you want us to get killed!" Another one says.

I turn my head and notice them walking towards me.

"Oh shit sticks." I whisper.

And Emmy crys out.

Everything stops, and I turn the corner and run.

"Shit! There she is!"

I run holding Emilia against my chest, I pass the corner and see the Griever coming towards me. I glance back quickly and see they turned the corner, and the Griever knocked them over.

They flew towards the wall, and I could hear the deafening sound of their skulls cracking against the concrete walls.

But I could hear the griever still following me. Tears prick my eyes and I hastily blink them away as I turn the corner. I could hear the blood rushing in my ears. I could feel the blood pumping throughout my body. I could smell the dusty air, and the musty smell of the griever.

As I run, I saw two of the people turning the corner. They saw me, but with the look of horror on there faces, I could tell they noticed the griever following me.

They raised their guns to shoot it, and just as they were about to start shooting, I quickly turn a corner, taking another path away from the griever. I barely heard the gun fire and the screeching, and the screaming as I ran away.

I glance behind me, and don't see anything other than where I just came from. I look to my left and see a wall covered in vines. I look it up and down, and notice something at the bottom

I hear the sound of the griever, and I sprint to the wall, and place my hand on the bottom part of the wall. But my hand falls through the vines.

My eyes widen and I crouch down and walk into the small hole in the wall. I brush the vines back into place, and slowly rock Lia and shush her softly. I reach inside my small pocket and pull out her pacifier. I place it in her mouth and she automatically quieted down.

I lean back against the wall, and hope that I could stay here until the night passed over.

|W.I.C.K.E.D|

[Thomas pov]

I open Newt's door and notice him sitting on his bed. He stands up and smiles, and I give him a small one in return.

"Are we going up or-"

"No. Newt, I need to tell you something." I interrupt.

He stops and nods for me to continue.

"Newt, you have a daughter. YN named her Emilia." I say softly.

Newt smiled and ran his fingers through his messy hair.

"Emilia.... I love it. But can I go see her?" He says.

I shake my head. "No. Newt, it's not good that the baby's a girl. If it was a boy it would have been fine, but now..."

He frowns and I look down.

"But what?" I heard him urge.

I look up at him, sadness leaking from me as my body sags slightly.

"They're trying to take Emilia away from YN. And once they do that, they're going to wipe YN's memory of Emilia." I whisper.

He stand still shocked, before he looks down and clinches his fist. He raises his fist and punches the wall while letting out a yell of anger.

"Newt!"

He stops and looks at me.

"I-i, I had to try and stop it. But I think I might have made it worse." I stutter.

He narrows his eyes. "What do you mean? What have you done?"

I take a deep breath. "I opened up the doors to the maze, and Ava sent the Grievers into kill mode..... and YN's in the maze with Emilia."

Newt, who is normally a kind person, gave me the deadliest glare.

"You better pray that nothing happens to either of them. Or else it's your bloody head."