6- Little Clips

|Maze|

{Your pov}

I slowly open my eyes and close them when I see the sunlight seeping through the vines. I blink a few times, and look down to check on Emmy. I smile when I notice her calm sleeping face.

I peek out the vines, looking left and right before I start waddling out.

I sigh softly as my back pops from sitting against the stone wall.

Emilia shuffles in my arms as the harsh light hits her eye lids. I smile softly down at her, before I slowly start walking around.

I glance around corners, peeking down the dark paths hoping to find my way to the Glade.

And thankfully I did.

~Time Skip : 1 year~

-No one's pov-

"Emilia! Put that down!" YN screamed as she turned to Emilia, who was trying to eat what she called a Beatle Blade.

Emilia flinched in shock, causing her to send the beatle blade flying behind her. She soon started crying and YN quickly made her way to comfort her.

"Sh sh shhh, it's alright. Mommy didn't mean to yell at you, she just didn't want you to get hurt." YN whispered, as she rocked Emmy back and forth.

Lia looked up at her and held her hand up, showing the small cut that the beatle blade gave her.

YN frowned and kissed Emilia's head, while picking her up.

"Lets go fix that up, alright?" YN said as she walked towards the hut where all the medical supplies were.

|W.I.C.K.E.D|

《Newt pov》

I smile as I see YN patching up our daughter after she got hurt by a Beatle Blade. It had happened earlier, but now I get to watch the rerun of it.

Emmy laughed as YN tickled her, trying to distract her from the pain. She was a great Mum, and I never doubted that.

I just wish that I was with her.

~Time Skip : 2 years~

'Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Emilia, Happy Birthday to you!' YN sung to our now 2 year old daughter.

I smiled at the screen, looking at my daughter's face that was shining from the bonfire. Her hair was bright like mine, but she had YN's eyes. She was beautiful just like her mother.

"Happy Birthday Emmy." I whisper to the screen.

{Time Skip : 3 years}

I lean forward, resting my elbows on the table.

'I will be back, but I need you to promise me that no matter what, you will never go into the maze. Okay?' YN says to Emmy.

Emmy, who is only 3, nods slowly. "Ok Momma, I'll stay wight hewe!'

YN nods and smiles. 'Good girl. Now Momma will be back before the doors close okay. But if they do close before I'm back, don't cry okay. I'll be fine, Momma is strong, and I'll always come back for you.'

I shake my head and run my hands through my hair, grabbing it slightly, before letting them fall on the arms of the chair.

"Don't do this Love, please don't do this." I whisper.

But like always, my pleads go unheard.

|Glade|

{Your pov}

It's been 4 years and 10 months since the Glade became my home. Emmy is 3 years old, soon to be 4 in a few months.

I had started running the maze a little over 2 months ago. And I started to map it out. Emmy likes to help me when I'm doing my gardening days, but when I run, she picks the best tomatoes, carrots, and other stuff, and we make a great stew together.

I, of corse get the meat and put it in.

But today, was different.

The alarm sounded, announcing the the box came up. Emmy was always happy to see the box, and I laughed when I saw her running towards the box.

She stopped as the outer doors opened, and I started to walk towards her.

"Momma, Momma!" She says.

I smile. "I'm coming, I'm coming!" I call.

I approached and looked down in the box and notice a boy. He looked frightened, defenceless, and very confused.

My eyes widened and I pushed Emmy behind me.

"Who are you?" I ask him.

He looks up at me, squinting from the light. He shakes his head.

"I-I, I don't know, I can't remember. Why can't I remember?!" He yells.

I hear Emmy whimper and I glare at him.

"Slim it Greenie, you scared my baby. I'll deal with you in a bit." I state before walking away with Emilia.

"Emmy, baby, I need you to stay in homestead, alright? Just so I can see what's going on, okay?"

She nods, and I smile giving her a quick kiss on her forehead, before pushing her towards homestead. She clumsily runs there, thankfully not tripping over her cute tiny feet.

I sigh and walk back to the box, and get on one knee next to it. I rest my arm on my raised leg, and look down at the Greenie.

"I'm back. Now, here's what's going to happen. You tell me what you know, what you remember and I'll tell you that in return." I state.

He looks up at me before he stands up. He nods before he looks at me again.

"Now, what can you remember?" I ask softly.

He looks down and rubs his bare head. "I remember feeling like I was drowning. . . . Like I couldn't breath, so I coughed and woke up. I can't remember anything past that, but all I know is that I woke up in this box and then you and the little girl walked over and you know the rest." He said.

I nod and sigh. "So you don't remember anything, well that's great." I mutter.

I stand up, before leaning over and opening the inner doors. I stick my hand in the box and he reaches up, and I help pull him out.

He's heavier than he looks.

When I managed to get him out, he automatically looked around. I saw him stare at the open doors, and I place my hand on his shoulders and shake my head.

"You don't want to go out there." I say.

He looks back at me confused. "Why not? What's out there?"

"The Maze."